sickest beat!!!

S

shano_88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
recently was playing in a 20 euro house game and i think i got the sickest beat possible. I got down to the heads up play and looked down at a9 off in the small blind. raised 2.5x blinds and got a quick call. flop came 933 rainbow. he leads, i push all in, he calls. he turned over 92 which was a very poor call preflop but at thsi stage he was drawing to runner runner 2 which is 0.33% chance of hitting. unfortunatly for me this happened. Luckily for me it was only a house game and i didnt loose much but is this not the sickest beat. has anone ever got a beat this sick???

BrentD22

BrentD22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've got a similar one...

I had Jh9h - Flop comes AhKh3h - I was HU with the other player and he bet the pot - I went all-in - he called - he had 5d3d - I couldn't figure out why he called - he said he thought I was bluffing - The turn 3 - the river 5...

This was not a home game it was actually for a lot of money.

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had one I posted in another thread a couple of days ago. After the flop I had a fullhouse, he had pocket kings. One of the cards on the flop was a 9. So he gets a 9 on the turn and yup a 9 on the river to beat my fullhouse with a bigger fullhouse. It hurts but it happens.