shoves all-in by BB

arashsgr

arashsgr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you may have been in this situation by now, maybe open the raise in UTG or MP, or reraising and 4 bettings in positions like CO or BTN but BB shoves on you and he/she has you covered by chips in tournament what range of hand will yu call the all-in with?

I myself will always call with AA-KK-QQ-AKs-AKo-AQs-AJs-AQo-KQs
and 50% of the time regarding what type of PLAYER he is 50% of the time call with
KQo-JJ-1010-99-88-KJs-K10s
and folding with small pockets and any off suit trouble hand such as Q10-K9-J10-109

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you may have been in this situation by now, maybe open the raise in UTG or MP, or reraising and 4 bettings in positions like CO or BTN but BB shoves on you and he/she has you covered by chips in tournament what range of hand will yu call the all-in with?

I myself will always call with AA-KK-QQ-AKs-AKo-AQs-AJs-AQo-KQs
and 50% of the time regarding what type of PLAYER he is 50% of the time call with
KQo-JJ-1010-99-88-KJs-K10s
and folding with small pockets and any off suit trouble hand such as Q10-K9-J10-109

Your range is reasonable and pretty tight.

I like it just fine.

The only bad thing is that if he has you covered and you lose then you are out of the tournament.

Good luck !

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a tournament, I always avoid making all-in with pairs in my hands, as there is a large percentage of losses. I always try to play slowly, even if it's AA

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on stack sizes and actions. If someone cold 4-bet for 40BB effective, that is a way stronger action than a cold 3-bet for 17BB effective. You can learn push-fold ranges from a program like ICMizer. A yearly subscription is 100$, and they also give you one free daily calculation just for signing up.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on stack sizes and actions. If someone cold 4-bet for 40BB effective, that is a way stronger action than a cold 3-bet for 17BB effective. You can learn push-fold ranges from a program like ICMizer. A yearly subscription is 100$, and they also give you one free daily calculation just for signing up.

This x2. You won't find a better program for solving your questions in these spots.