Ship 66 for 40BB on button in $22

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PFR definitely has QQ+ in her range, no idea why you'd exclude that.

Most of the time when you lose with a set, it's not to another set.

On average your equity vs. 1 when stacks go in is probably around 85%.

B

BlueNowhere

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just for simplicity sake to make calculations easier as I'm trying to do an average range of PP for the first 3 to act. Even presuming AA-22 is in everyones range we still don't lose to a higher set much. Presuming we have 85% equity when stacks go in I think it can still be a call pre and marginally profitable. I think with so many to flop we get some action vast majority of the time and we can see stacks go in alot plus the rarer times when we win 2-3 way.

B

BlueNowhere

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also on the other calculation you were excluding our original contribution and I was including it in the pot which is why I was getting differenet.

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of the 56 times you see a flop, you hit a set, get stacks in and win about 8% of the time or 4.48 times if the pot is HU. I don't know how to adjust this for being multiway. Edit: Actually it's 4.9, I made a mistake calculating something.

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I totally lost track here :p but everyone thanks for the input :D

I

imwatcher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
seems fine to me, its not really a 40bb push the only person we are really worried about is orig raiser, and he has what, 23bb or something? if we are on 20bb its fairly std push here and when the other 2 call it just makes it more enticing imo..... but im a lagtard

P

pycb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow that gave me a headache, I was going to give my input but, its not gonna matter now.... 66 with 50-100 blinds and 40 bbs steal or not, i want to play where you do...

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol this guy (66 gangstahhh) who play under the nickname Gast117 on stars just binked 108k in a Scoop event.

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the easiest shove in the world.

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
calling or 3betting here depending on players and dynamics, shoving here is really bad because you're getting called by like 88+ AQs+ AKo which you have 30% against, even if he doesn't call 88 you still only have 31% equity and 40bb is a big stack