was this right

J

jasonmast

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing in the $500 guarantee freeroll on bodog. I had 700 chips the blinds were 30-60.

Im in the big blind with 6 2 offsuit. 4 people limp infront so I check and the flop is 6d 3d 2c.

I have two pair and first to act the small blind bets 440 in a 300 pot which left him about 2400 and i raised all in

He had 45 so had the straight but I hit a 6 on the turn to make a full house but my question is if someone raises that amount am I usually going to behind and should fold

C

CfPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a freeroll so I wouldn't read too much into it... but I would say this: always be very careful when flopping 2 pair from one of the blinds on a connected board such as this.

Rounder_D

Rounder_D

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Although its a freeroll i would say you made the right play only because of your chip stack, i mean what are you suppossed to do when you flop two pair and only have enough chips for pne hand? But what appears the biggest thing for me to say go for it is his over bet of the pot, if he has 2840 in chips and its only 300 pot 440 is excessive. I think you mad the correct play with your given stack and position.