QQ LP Deep tourney big stack

HartAttack3

HartAttack3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stacks: - BePPoYaPP with 4070 - DSeven with 7940 - crackindueces with 5020 - bbeavin1989 with 4535 - 13otto13 with 2485 - lobanense with 3645 - Subaua with 2190 - mcmdeb with 1250 - I_Hart_Poker with 6945

index.pl

index.pl

Blinds:
Site: full tilt poker
Dealt to I_Hart_Poker:
qc.gif
qs.gif

* - Sklansky group 1
Preflop:
**- 2 players fold.
* - lobanense calls [80]
**- 1 players fold.
* - mcmdeb raises to 360 i_hart_poker calls [360]
**- 1 players fold.
* - dseven raises to 1,600
**- 2 players fold.
* - mcmdeb calls [890] [ all-in ] i_hart_poker calls [1,240]
* - Total folds this street: 6
* - Potsize: 4610
Flop:
tc.gif
js.gif
6d.gif

* - dseven bets [6,340, and is all in]
* - I_Hart_Poker ??????

Poker Hand Converter By Cardschat.com Poker Forum

what do you guys do here? No pt stats or reads on dseven, im new to this table....

and I know to reraise them but the guy to my left was a maniac who had just outdrawn me on a miracle river and loves to raise so i thought i could get him but i didnt.

edit: after villain reraise PF I just called to see if the ace or king comes and i can dump it then and still see. Figured a safer play was better ther

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so u have to calll 5345 into a pot of 9955, if my calculations are correct
seeing that he is a maniac i could esily put him on AJs or A10s
but if u fold u are by no means cripled with a M of 40, but i really think u need to call here, i just dont see why he would make this play with AA or KK,im safely ruling out 2 pair, cant really see him betting so much if he has a set so i think a call is in order

HartAttack3

HartAttack3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
another edit: he is not the maniac, the maniac is the guy directly to my left. I refered him because of the first pf raise call, then i explained the second.

SubT33

SubT33

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not knowing what kind of player dseven is, I would have to respect his bet and figure he made his set with his JJ, and figures someone will think he is overbetting on a bluff. Depending on the stakes of this tourney I think you let him have it. Next time I probably would be more aggressive preflop, (I know you gave the maniac to your left as the reason you didn't).

B

baconn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you are beat, it's AA or KK, I don't know if 1010 or JJ would have played that strong preflop.

Steveg1976

Steveg1976

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you are beat, it's AA or KK, I don't know if 1010 or JJ would have played that strong preflop.

^^ I agree, I have seen this a lot with AA and especially KK, strong preflop raise to try to isolate and then a shove after the flop. I fold this hand and wait for a better opporturnity later.

HartAttack3

HartAttack3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well for those who wanted to know what happened, I decided to give in and fold and villain flips over AA. Best part of the whole thing was, the all in had JJ and flopped a set to crack them lol