QQ/ATs

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to post the full replay of the hand to see how it was played. But happens. QQ is the hand that I lose the most. More luck next time.

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not always lucky. Aggressive players can play at the table. You may find it beneficial to play against them with any ace. This does not mean that they cannot have good hands.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Urgh frustrating:( just try to keep in mind, once it stops stinging, that in the long run getting in QQ vs AT preflop will be extremely profitable!

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How das it player?

Try to post the full replay of the hand to see how it was played. But happens. QQ is the hand that I lose the most. More luck next time.
All in pre-flop was played
:)

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Urgh frustrating:( just try to keep in mind, once it stops stinging, that in the long run getting in QQ vs AT preflop will be extremely profitable!
Sorry flower more like this agent who doesn't have much money is ruined ... I'm a great player now luck is out .... More can change we have to fight variance one way was opening the flop ... post flop I would give up easy on that hand ... I learned not to value kk so much when hitting an A on the flop ends my aggression ... Happy 2021

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess it depends on your stack and where you are in the tournament but all in with QQ can invite a lot of beats.

I see shoves used way too much. Maybe you over played your hand?

I'm just not a fan if risking your tournament pre flop if it can be helped. Always better to see a flop.