£3 NLHE MTT Rebuy: 1500£ guaranteed LIVE shove or not shove

bricht

bricht

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you think I played this? The guys seem to choose they're range according to their mood. Its after the break so no more re-buys allowed but still I've seen them calling PF raise OOP with suited connectors and limp with AQ. Here I was hoping to push them off a medium pocket pair or maybe an 8, or possibly even Ace rag. Did I play this terribly?

This is a live tournament with relatively fast pace I think. At the beginning we get 25bb and levels change every 25min. There are two re-buys allowed, an add-on and re-entry before the 1st break, which is after 100min. Everything 4x the price of normal entry of course. I'm a bit confused how to play this type of tournament. Can anyone advise me on some strategy? I dont want to re-buy or add-on. People seem to limp and play all kinds of crappy hands. However if I play really tight then I usually just run out of chips pretty soon, except if I get some great hands.

SB: 30'000
BB: 70'000
Hero(CO): 26'000

9 players post ante of 100, SB posts SB 500, BB posts 1,000

Preflop

Hero has 6c6s

fold,fold,fold,fold, Hero raises to 3000, fold, SB calls 2500, BB calls 2000.

Flop -As 8c 4d-

check, check, Hero checks

Turn -4c-

check, check, Hero bets 6000, SB calls, BB calls.

River -Qh-

check, check Hero All In 17'000......
Right or wrong?
They just played really passively so I didn't think they could have a big hand here.

bricht

bricht

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was trying to control the size on the flop... not that it worked :p.
Advice noted. Anyone else?

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
raise smaller pre, and cbet flop

Organize a Home Poker Game