Once More

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alot of "other" hands beat you here also,,, AA,A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8,A9,A10,AJ,AQ,AK,plus 55,77,99,10-10,j-8,8-6,,,,lol,,,poker is a brutal game. :eek: nice hand tho,,,gl ;)

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes coolers will happen. But if you play a million hands, you will be the player with KK, when someone else have QQ, more or less as often as you are the player with QQ, when someone else have KK. So stop worrying about it and focus on hands, that matter :)

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to let go of this stuff, I could probably post up to 20 similar hands and even worse hands and moan about it also after every session but I don't because I just let it go and move on.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hate when this happens but it will every so often. Just shake it off. After a while it will be less frustrating and just an annoyance. Hell last nigh I flopped 2nd set on the money bubble. Got it in bad and the other guy had top set. I was not happy missing the cash but laughed. That's just poker.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's time to get used to it. The dealings of cards are always unpredictable.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
it does happens often
no regrets

J

jason2626

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Big Jay wants to know

Tournament are tricky it's all about adarance how can we work on that in a game

B

Badday94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get the urge to post a bad beat, but it's just unnecesary and futile. You play the odds, if you did what every poker pro would do, it sucks for a bit but move on with no other thought on it, it's just what it is. I was the one with kings in an important situation vs queens, he made a flush and that was that, who cares.