ok i played this horribly

Stefanicov

Stefanicov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This should be fun

pokerstars Game #8117062899: Tournament #41429757, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2007/01/25 - 16:04:07 (ET)
Table '41429757 1' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: Stefanicov (1500 in chips)
Seat 2: linblin (1500 in chips)
Seat 3: tficone (1500 in chips)
Seat 4: Effneasy (1500 in chips)
Seat 5: tpg1965 (1500 in chips)
Seat 6: profbucks626 (1500 in chips)
Seat 7: game7808 (1500 in chips)
Seat 8: RealQQisbetR (1500 in chips)
Seat 9: vinibr (1500 in chips)
linblin: posts small blind 10
tficone: posts big blind 20
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Stefanicov [As Kd]
Effneasy: folds
tpg1965 has timed out
tpg1965: folds
tpg1965 is sitting out
profbucks626: calls 20
game7808: folds
RealQQisbetR: folds
vinibr: calls 20
Stefanicov: raises 80 to 100
linblin: folds
tficone: folds
profbucks626: calls 80
vinibr: folds
*** FLOP *** [Qs Kh Qc]
profbucks626: bets 40
Stefanicov: calls 40
*** TURN *** [Qs Kh Qc] [5h]
tpg1965 has returned
profbucks626: bets 80
Stefanicov: calls 80
*** RIVER *** [Qs Kh Qc 5h] [Qd]
profbucks626: bets 1280 and is all-in
Stefanicov: calls 1280 and is all-in
*** SHOW DOWN ***
profbucks626: shows [Ac Ah] (a full house, Queens full of Aces)
Stefanicov: shows [As Kd] (a full house, Queens full of Kings)
Stefanicov said, "nh"
profbucks626 collected 3050 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 3050 | Rake 0
Board [Qs Kh Qc 5h Qd]
Seat 1: Stefanicov (button) showed [As Kd] and lost with a full house, Queens full of Kings
Seat 2: linblin (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 3: tficone (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 4: Effneasy folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: tpg1965 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: profbucks626 showed [Ac Ah] and won (3050) with a full house, Queens full of Aces
Seat 7: game7808 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 8: RealQQisbetR folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: vinibr folded before Flop

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
While I don't like post-flop flat-calling (although, you were probably slow playing), there was absolutely nothing you could have done to make villain lay down their hand.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you

you are saying you played it bad because you lost. Take away the results and ask yourself what you would do differently?

the only think I don't like is all the calling, You should of raised at some point.

on the river I don't see how you are getting away from it, I might of folded because there wasn't that much in pot but I don't know. I can preach and preach about odds and the fact that there was so little in pot but I think I would of called also.

Stefanicov

Stefanicov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i shoulda raised the flop to find out where i was but if he had continued the slow play i still woula lost large portion of my chips he played it well and i take my hat off to him

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well

i shoulda raised the flop to find out where i was but if he had continued the slow play i still woula lost large portion of my chips he played it well and i take my hat off to him

the Q on the river pretty much made him know you didn't have one, I would of actually raised the turn, by raising turn you can represent the Q or find out if he had it for sure. A good player might be able to fold AA there not sure if this guy is good or not though.

Most players like to slowplay flops and raise on turn, I actually think he thought you had the Q until river, why else would he bet so weak?

Stefanicov

Stefanicov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
prob i had is ive played him b4 and last time he played like a donk and i had notes saying bluff every street folds river so my notes kinda suckered me into slow play:(

gord962

gord962

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No matter how you play this hand, the result will be identical, the difference is when you get your money in. There is no way you are laying this hand down. The only hands that beat you are AA, KK and Qh-X.
As mentioned above, raising the flop AND turn would be a good idea - you could have been letting him chase a stright or flush for the rights odds by calling his bets.

Stefanicov

Stefanicov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is why i like cc it reaffirms my plays and gives me other options to consider Whilst clearly pointing out mistakes + i dont tilt nearlly as often as i can chill out and read a few threads to calm me down

zebranky

zebranky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
too slow

you're going broke here, that's all there is to it.
You can raise the flop or turn, but it wouldn't have changed much, and you obviously weren't sure if he had the Q or not.

But look at the river - only TWO hands beat you - AA or the case Q. Both incredible longshots. You have to go for this, and its bad luck he had one of those two hands.

C

cerealkiller050

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, in this particular hand it looked like the doomed calling station. I think at some point if you had the correct read (or at least thought you did) a raise should have been in there somewhere. Otherwise that is just bad timing to get that kind of hand, and that is some bad luck for you.

zebranky

zebranky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't forget KK!
:p
you suck.
How dare you point out that the omniscient, omnipotent and perfect being known as Me was wrong.

Obviously, there's something wrong with the game if My analysis can be wrong.

gord962

gord962

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought you were correcting me as I had the hands listed a few posts above :p