Did I make the right move?

S

sportsfreak_39

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay I was playing a SnG on bodog, and it was getting into mid stage of the tourney, I noticed the player directly to my right was playing tight the whole game, then as the blinds got big he changed gears and became looser than what's between a hooker's legs. Anyways he was making minumum raises I played with him occasionally, but usually he was tryign to steal or just plain limp in or reraise with nothing. This went on for about 20 min, then one hand he had 44 and I had A2suited. Blinds 100/200 he had 2.5 k I had 1.7 k and I was the SB. there was a call before us, but he usually limped in and ran in front of a bet, anyways the aforementioned player raised the minimum wih 400, now I had a feelign he had next to nothing so I pushed with A2, note I usually don't value this hand whatsoever, 3rd guy folded the guy with 44 called and won the hand. Did I make the right move?

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes based on your stack size, id be pushing any 2 cards here since your only in the middle stage of the sit n go so you really need to build a stack, so id be pushing a lot of cards from the blinds with a shortstack

A

altruist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What position was he making the raise from?

S

sportsfreak_39

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it was like 2nd or 3rd but there were 7 people left