Horrible hand and win

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
haha what gave me was laugh, see that with 42 sends all in, will be that they come to play just for fun..... !!

I do not understand why they play like this .. !!

Attachments

• lili.jpg
    lili.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 68
Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
haha what gave me was laugh, see that with 42 sends all in, will be that they come to play just for fun..... !!

Typical hand pokerstars :boring:

Trillian

Trillian

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Blackrain79 released a video just yesterday about such hands. Have fun.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm going to guess they weren't too into it and had nothing to lose since it was a freeroll. I've done the same thing before, usually in ACR $10 on demand freerolls. I guess the other possibility is they have predictive software or they're clairvoyant and they use this power for freeroll supremacy.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, call me a fish. But I cant see whats the problem here.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

It was an allin pre flop?

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going to guess they weren't too into it and had nothing to lose since it was a freeroll. I've done the same thing before, usually in ACR $10 on demand freerolls. I guess the other possibility is they have predictive software or they're clairvoyant and they use this power for freeroll supremacy.[/QUOTE

Well, you're laughing. Think about it yourself. If you had software or been clairvoyant, would you play freerolls? You certainly would have gone to a very expensive tournament. Is not it?

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When were they all in at? Preflop, flop, turn or river? Were they just defending their bb with a small raise and thought it would be a great spot to make a move? If you min raised my big blind with one caller I'm going to see the flop and then you're in big trouble when that flops hits if you can't bring yourself to get away from it?

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i cant see hand ;( which way i can see it??

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know I shouldnt involve but I pm your thread to lilu80.:cool:

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
A single screenshot of the outcome says nothing to me.

What was the action pre / post flop?

Lilu80 is an aggressive opponent who plays any two ,it's a headache whenever I play against her , with her way is unpredictable.

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Sorry bro, but i guess you didn't got the idea of this part of Forum. Don't want to be a fun-killer, but actually we are not laughing about how bad somebody played his hand, but trying to figure out the best possible strategy in every particular situation. The main idea to learn something out of it for the future to become stronger. There are some extended explained rules of this section of the forum in the Sticky Thread up there. But briefly said:
1) We try not to post screenshots, but converted hand history instead. Use your Poker Tracker, HoldEm Manager, Hand2Note or this website, i presented already in my Thread.
2) We try not to post any names, to not reveal free information about anyone. Cause it's not nice.
3) We try not to show the Showdown, as the results are irrelevant, but can mislead you at your analyzes. (It's harder to assume, that somebody played right, if you know in advance, that he did lost that hand.)
4) The best way to analyze every street and play of all players, who been involved in this hand. These way you get most out of your time and give/get the best feedback too.

p.s. Not really a critics, as it can look like, just some friendly tips. ;)

A single screenshot of the outcome says nothing to me.

What was the action pre / post flop?

Lilu80 is an aggressive opponent who plays any two ,it's a headache whenever I play against her , with her way is unpredictable.

Yeah, exactly. It doesn't say anything to me too, but i guess he didn't know better. Tried to explain the best i could.
... and by the way. I thought Lilu actually a male, isn't he? :)

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yeah, exactly. It doesn't say anything to me too, but i guess he didn't know better. Tried to explain the best i could.
... and by the way. I thought Lilu actually a male, isn't he? :)

OMG sorry sorry sorry , I think you are right here , I made a mistake!Thanks for mentioning alienat3d!!!

Sorry Lilu , my bad :(

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe missclick :p

Few days ago I missclicked 94o and call all-in in BIG 2,20 and I triple up :p
I was 9/3021, and in last hand I lose with AA vs KK

poker...

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have lost countless times in tournaments for worse hands than mine in totally unreasonable situations. In other words, for the opponent to go allin preflop without having a good hand, or even to pay my allin with a bad hand, also remembering the opponents who usually go allin pos flop losing, and with luck get a hand on the turn or the river.

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why work for it when you can get it without?

I am going to ruffle a few feathers with a generalization that is going to make me unpopular but I need to say it. Our world has created a generation (or two) that wants instant wealth, instant success, instant happiness etc. A very large percentage of our population will usually take whatever quick fix or quick return they can get as long as it doesn't cost them their precious time or effort. Why work for anything, just suck off the ones who do!!

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am going to ruffle a few feathers with a generalization that is going to make me unpopular but I need to say it. Our world has created a generation (or two) that wants instant wealth, instant success, instant happiness etc. A very large percentage of our population will usually take whatever quick fix or quick return they can get as long as it doesn't cost them their precious time or effort. Why work for anything, just suck off the ones who do!!

It's amazing how much i can agree with the first part of your message, you are so DAMN RIGHT, man! That's a biggest problem, never been told, but always been hushed. There is a great speech about this topic spoken by Simon Sinek, which totally reveals it. Must watch:
We have a depressed generation because of things you just named. "Instant satisfaction" in internet and a brutal real world, that don't give us anything for free except sorrow on other hand. That stresses people even more, because people got used to be lazy and get anything instantly without much efforts. The biggest psychological problem of our Century.

But on another hand, if someone will be trying to apply this "instant satisfaction" to poker trying to bingo themselves to the stars, it just won't work. Well at least most of the times. Because poker is math and math is a big part of poker. So if you gonna be pushing with trash and i be calling with good hands, i will have better EV and probability chances to win every hand. If you are very lucky, you will win some and other hand. But still ending loosing, because of worse chances to win after particular amount of hands played like that. That's why we learn to play it well.

But then again, i'm not laughing at people who play bad and i don't complain about them. I'm sincerely glad about they doing so, because they giving me great chances to win on a long run. I'm thankful for that. Let it be more of them! Right? ;)

Last edited:
T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's impossible to understand why so many play poorly, and continue to do so. Whether it be online or live, there are always people doing inexplicable things at the tables. Had aces cracked against a guy who called my shove for his whole stack [both medium stacks, 3or 4 til the money] in a 5k tourny at the Borgata AC, with Q3 suited. No rational.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, i:eek:t happens from such hands will not go anywhere.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

This is exceptionally common in the first level of a freeroll. People take a punt early doors to double or triple up and then can often blind their way into the money or attempt to roll over the table and run up a monster stack. I personally have no issue with this method; it's going to come off like this about 1 in 50 times, most of the time, they're going to get railed or just pick up the blinds. Sure you got a bit unlucky, but not massively.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is possible to win.Poker--it's a combination of skill and luck.Sometimes you play without thinking and only a good card comes to you.And it happens that the tide has turned from you with all your desire to win .The joy of winning with a bad hand is natural.But such situations are rare.

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Hehe. It's complicated. Sometimes implied odds system :) I play only this with trash cards only if I know that it is the right time now to hit! EV with trash cards must be EV+. This requires initially knowing the expected future the random exponent ICM. It's a similar play when like playing a fish, but it's a different story and this tactic has nothing to do with this, becouse in this when moment is OK, we can often win! :D

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Hehe. It's complicated. Sometimes implied odds system :) I play only this with trash cards only if I know that it is the right time now to hit! EV with trash cards must be EV+. This requires initially knowing the expected future the random exponent ICM. It's a similar play when like playing a fish, but it's a different story and this tactic has nothing to do with this, becouse in this when moment is OK, we can often win! :D

Man you are a super aggressive player , I am not telling that for good, the other day you 4bet shove into 3 more oppoenents with J7 off and you told what was your hand prior to your action BUT this is not the matter here. Being aggressive makes you unpredictable.You are, as I also stated above, a headache for me and maybe for other CCers.

In this particular hand, where I assume the pre flop action was min open raise / open limp , flat call, I also would have completed my blind with almost any two at the very first level of any tournament.You hat the board, you got paid well from the sticky opponents,NH , end of story!

This thread doesn't belong here as alienat3d correctly wrote. There is a huge thread full of bad beats :)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands