Have fun with these odds..

twizzybop

twizzybop

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
9 out of the 1st 22 hands played in a sit and go.. At least 1 player had a top 10 pre-flop hand that was shown.. Never mind the unshown..

If that is random, then I will eat my boot. I went all-in with k,8 suited cause I didn't want any part of it after I seen to many top 10 pre-flop hands in just 22 hands. Keeping the hand history open to see how many more come. Not to mention a full house flopped while someone holding pocket 4's which made that part of thier full house in the same 22 hand. Forgot the set that was hit on the turn giving them 3 tens as well in those 22 hands.

Another just came it was pocket 99's. Another pocket QQ's..Saw AA's..
Random is a mix of cards.. not constant top 10 pre-flop hands.

Sammyv1

Sammyv1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That sure is a lot of top ten hands Twizzy. That doesn't happen at my live poker games thats for sure! What site was it?

trentonlf

trentonlf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like pokerstars, like the site but they sure do have a lot of Big hands in a short span.

g/l

twizzybop

twizzybop

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time to call it a night.. played 1 more .. got busted twice by the same person holding QQ's.. to my 99's and 10's.. Yet while I get QQ's once right after he gets his first pocket QQ's..

Enough was enough.. can care less about losing.. but be nice to lose if indeed it was random.. 3 pocket QQ's in 1 game isn't random either.. not in a short span

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not random Twizzy but it happens. Live game last night 6 handed I got the following hole cards. KK, AK, QQ, AA, 10 10, KK(busted be) in the space of less than 20 hands. So yep it happens.

Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator