Hand2 suggestions

makian

makian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a dispute between 8 players, the blinds at 25/50, you (1799 chips) have K 3 in the Big Blind. 4 players limp, you pass. The flop comes K 7 3 (Pot 250). You bet 200 and two players call. The turn is A (Pot 860). You must:

N

neart13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You could check call, then bet the river,... but I see no harm in betting here, you want them to have the ace, if you check and pretend to be scared of the ace to bet the river then you're still going to get no action because that doesn't make the ace disappear.... they either have the ace or they don't.... most likely scenario is you bet and they both fold!
Personally I'd be betting here!

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same I would be betting in this position you do have to be careful A K could have limped in or a A 3, A 7 or even a pair of 3s it is quite possible so you dont want to be too deep.

S

stephenpowell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a dispute between 8 players, the blinds at 25/50, you (1799 chips) have K 3 in the Big Blind. 4 players limp, you pass. The flop comes K 7 3 (Pot 250). You bet 200 and two players call. The turn is A (Pot 860). You must:

Few variables to factor here. You didnt state the suit so depends if there is a flush draw on the table or not. If not I'd throw a weak bet hoping for a realise or at least a call. If there is it depends on my stack size, if I have some to lose I throw a bigger bet hoping for a fold so that someone chasing a flush gets scared.

pro100phil

pro100phil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this situation 2 pairs is a good hand. I would bet the turn. Someone might just have an ace. He will pay. Someone might have draw. Let them pay if they want to see 1 more card

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands