$Freeroll NLHE STT Turbo: Absolutely Wild

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
while the OP is not being gracious with his responses....the thread is getting a little bit bashy, too.

I can't recommend the line the OP took, but I don't know why we can't just all get along? :knuddel:

this.

thread should have been moved or reported to put it into brags/beats.

G

General3Bet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like how someone acknowledged how ridiculously childish some people were getting, about how its a loose bad play and play as straight forward as possible, yeah ur not a genius for noticing that.

You all want something to wank off about u think that turning 2nd bottom pair into a bluff being called by worse is bad, I have tournament proof somewhere on my computer i 3 barrel bluffed my missed str8 draw with J10 high. Yep, J 10 no pairs or nothing. Got called on river to flip over the best hand.

Now time for u guys to attack that bluff as well because its a bad play. I thot it was pretty good if i can convince people with j10 high that their missed gutshot thats basically the nut low is ahead of my 2/3 pot value bet range. :p

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sigh.... I tried but you're not making it easy general3bet... Youre digging yourself a hole.

It's a good skill to develop in poker and in life to know when to let something go and not need to have the last word. Even if you think you're right, it's Kind of like passing up on a barely +EV spot to preserve your table image....

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sigh.... I tried but you're not making it easy general3bet... Youre digging yourself a hole.

It's a good skill to develop in poker and in life to know when to let something go and not need to have the last word. Even if you think you're right, it's Kind of like passing up on a barely +EV spot to preserve your table image....

Perfectly said!

G

General3Bet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im friggen screwed ppl keep posting and threads cant be deleted

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know how loose this defend is, Im not a bad player, I am very consistent but idgaf about bragging about if im good if there was sharkscope for play money you would shyt the bed.
IT's Play Money
Last time i post a hand for analysis on this site, just because of the negative members.
Good

Read wrong

Last edited: