king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
winning in the flop ALL IN, sure my victory was only to wait but ......

ALL IN flop

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Alberto, you are a experienced player, and I know, that you know these things happen quite often, especially if you are playing against me.

Just one of these situations that can't fail to surprise us all, but often happens. Keep your chin up and sooner than you think, you'll be the person on the other side of this sort of hand. :top:

Although, in this case it was Matt, and as he is a maniac this season, hopefully he'll repeat this a number of times this season :eek: :rofl:

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Alberto, you are a experienced player, and I know, that you know these things happen quite often, especially if you are playing against me.

Just one of these situations that can't fail to surprise us all, but often happens. Keep your chin up and sooner than you think, you'll be the person on the other side of this sort of hand. :top:

Although, in this case it was Matt, and as he is a maniac this season, hopefully he'll repeat this a number of times this season :eek: :rofl:

That had to be a maniac, rightly so. It is true Marc we are already accustomed to these hands, too many incredible hands that are lost with the last card on the river, LOL. Good luck Marc and your maniacs in the league.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This seems like it should be in the bad beat section and not hand reviews. What is there to discuss?

#1 this was a freeroll and #2 you called the guy off with the nuts, he had 7 outs on the flop and 10 on the turn...20% of the time on the river he is going to win this hand, and he did. You got it all in with the nuts - what more could you ask for?

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should be glad this only happened in a freeroll. All in on the flop for both of you is completely standard there. Unlucky you, though.

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember same hand in 11$ Sunday Storm xD
So, I understand you perfectly))

Attachments

• 1я раздача в санд&.jpg
    1я раздача в санд&.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 5