$Freeroll NLHE MTT Turbo: Raise preflop with AQo

b1ackb0ne

b1ackb0ne

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Can someone help with analysis for this hand: https://upswingpoker.com/hand/?pokeit=424kt7a7c
I bet postflop cause I thought that I have a lot of outs. Should I call re-reise or just fold? If I call postflop should I call/all-in on turn or fold was correct?

B

Brawo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have only 12BB and Mfactor = 4,5
You have to read some books or articles about poker strategy, it is horrible mistake.
You don't want multiway spot with AQo, six players on the flop, dramatic situation.
You should shove all - in preflop, the only right decision.
Bet would be wrong because you are pot commiting.
I should stop analyzing this hand now. Post flop you have only straight draw and backdoor flush draw. You burned your chips. Despite the fact you run away it doesn't justify you. I understand you are probably begginer poker player, but like I told at the beginning, you must learn how to play :) good luck

b1ackb0ne

b1ackb0ne

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have only 12BB and Mfactor = 4,5
You have to read some books or articles about poker strategy, it is horrible mistake.
You don't want multiway spot with AQo, six players on the flop, dramatic situation.
You should shove all - in preflop, the only right decision.
Bet would be wrong because you are pot commiting.
I should stop analyzing this hand now. Post flop you have only straight draw and backdoor flush draw. You burned your chips. Despite the fact you run away it doesn't justify you. I understand you are probably begginer poker player, but like I told at the beginning, you must learn how to play :) good luck
That's why i'm on this forum :)

B

Brawo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's why i'm on this forum :)

Very good, but forum doesn't help you enough, you have to read books, articles, watch tournaments, make notes. All in time. I'm glad you ask. I also learn thanks to you :)

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
go with your gut feelings u cant go wrong

M

Madsaac

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes this would be a spot where you would go all in pre flop. Why? Some reasons are.

There is already 1400 in the pot when it comes to you so you can win that straight away if everyone folds.
Your stack and/or your opponents stack is at the correct amount to go all in.
AQ is a strong hand but hard to play postflop OOP and its a good hand to see all five cards.
Its also harder to win if there is more than one opponent so its best to go heads up with AQ.
If someone calls you can win whats already in the middle plus some if not all of your opponents stack.

This is a common situation and lots of information out there about it.

S

skeptix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go all in preflop for sure.