$Freeroll NLHE MTT: Ps freeroll $100

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pre-flop, both the initial raise and the call of the 3-bet are a bit loose. Post-flop though I think you play the hand perfectly. When he bets that big on the turn, he's saying he likes his hand and wants to get it in so you read that well and jam. Nice one!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The guy with AA actually posted this hand in the "bad beats and vents" section complaining about "rigged poker sites". Which is kind of funny, especially if you did not see that one and posted it independently. And overall I agree with Collin Moshman. Preflop I probably fold QJo from this position especially without antes. I would play QJs though, and postflop is perfect. You could check-raise him already on the flop, but on this somewhat dry board its fine also to check-call and let the opponent continue to hang himself on the turn. So overall well done. You got the maximum value out of your hand, and thats what poker is all about :)

vsawake01

vsawake01

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a usual situation for freeroll. Time to time I face same on micro (from AA or KK side) but mostly on push stage.

Suggestions?
1. Fold QJo from that position
2. Fold QJo on 3-bet vs villain with position against you (often)
3. Stop playing unrestricted freeroll