$Freeroll NLHE MTT: provoked the opponent to go all-inn, and took the whole pot!

H

hrix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, your opp wasn't afraid of anything lol.
He saw two sevens but anyway decided to go allin with two pairs! That is what I call - LMAO
Maybe he was trying to bluff. If so -- that was great, edik!

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, your opp wasn't afraid of anything lol.
He saw two sevens but anyway decided to go allin with two pairs! That is what I call - LMAO
Maybe he was trying to bluff. If so -- that was great, edik!

It was a loser! 100K freeroll tournament on pokerstars with a rebuy and add-on - he bought 3 rebuy and add-on! and he still flew at bubbles - again went against my strong hand with its middle card! : D

stevenright

stevenright

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you didnt provoke anything,.. he decided he was going to go all in as soon as he saw the flop.

this freeroll has aweful level of players,... analysing the play itself, that was the worst bet ever that you just made there.

good luck, though

H

hrix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a loser! 100K freeroll tournament on PokerStars with a rebuy and add-on - he bought 3 rebuy and add-on! and he still flew at bubbles - again went against my strong hand with its middle card! : D
Well, making rebuys in 100k tournaments... it is like making rebuys in those crazy satellites
I just don't get that people.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For some constructive criticism. Really don't like the limp with 40bb utg. Don't like the pot flop bet, hate the turn bet.

If he has 10x he's calling/ raising. If he has worse hands, like 98, 22-99, gut shot + spade draw you really want to get maximum value from those hands.

Loonbat

Loonbat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For some constructive criticism. Really don't like the limp with 40bb utg. Don't like the pot flop bet, hate the turn bet.

If he has 10x he's calling/ raising. If he has worse hands, like 98, 22-99, gut shot + spade draw you really want to get maximum value from those hands.

100% agree with all of this.