Mp fold
Mp 1 fold
Hi Jack fold
Cut off 40+BB pretty aggro big stack
Makes it 12k to go
Button fold
SB fold
Hero ?
I have around 4 BB remaining do I gamble here and shove knowing it's never getting through or do I see a flop or fold
I folded btw and ended being the bubble boy busting out in 11th after 2 players on other table busted I shoved with K9 two hands later and said big stack called with Q10 off and he hit backdoor flush. Good deep run but disappointing to be direct bubble boy

F

feisas7991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Open Equilab mate, you dont even need icm calculator here.
If you want a straight answer it is a fold.
Good Luck!

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I folded btw and ended being the bubble boy busting out in 11th after 2 players on other table busted I shoved with K9 two hands later and said big stack called with Q10 off and he hit backdoor flush. Good deep run but disappointing to be direct bubble boy

You still had 4 BBs - why attack a “fat” player with a weak hand like K9o? It probably made sense to wait another 1 round of the game. Or at least any Axx

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the button with K9 folded to me always a shove in my eyes tbh. The question was the BB decision not the bust out hand. I'm sure I made the right decision in folding

Last edited:
S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's an easy call there since the time when you should make your moves is way behind. There's no point to fold here

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think 54s is a good chance to double up. Better than A5o where you then run into better Ax. With 54s you have better options like flushes and straights and probably also live cards.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Folding 65 was the right thing to do in my opinion. I'm all about shoving pre flop in general, but with a better hand.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Deep run in last night's pokersource freeroll. Top 10 paid 13 left
Blinds 2000-4000 400 ante full ring

Hero in BB with 6h5h and 4BB
UTG fold
Utg+1 fold
Mp fold
Mp 1 fold
Hi Jack fold
Cut off 40+BB pretty aggro big stack
Makes it 12k to go
Button fold
SB fold
Hero ?
I have around 4 BB remaining do I gamble here and shove knowing it's never getting through or do I see a flop or fold

Thank U 4 Posting

Do you have access to a push fold chart? If not "float the turn" has a good free App.
The +ev move is to call that hand in that spot vs average villains and vs that villain even more so as they are likely to be loose even at this stage.

Emotionally it is killer to call off we feel weird about it but 65s vs AK off is 42% to win.

Hope this helps
:):)

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks guys I knew I would have decent equity and probably live cards but probably only essentially 6 outs and then requiring a clean run out. Part of me wanted to see a flop but thought better of it

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's an easy call there since the time when you should make your moves is way behind. There's no point to fold here

Absolutely agree. The odds of you to have live cards are pretty good and you're in a point that you cannot wait for different holdings. Even if your opponent has AA, you have not the worst equity against it.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry you experienced bubble boy - I hate that feeling - especially if it's on a freeroll like this that takes 4+ hours to reach late registration then another several hours to make the final table. Just really demoralizing.

In this spot - I've been opening wider - in similar situations - and interestingly - I've been - not the bubble boy - for a while.

Hard call here - next time maybe play that hand and see what transpires. All totally dependent on the flop.

Thanks for sharing.

lucas24

lucas24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it was a good spot to push. Is difficult when we are shorts and the ITM is close but with 4BB, 6h5h is a good hand to play against one player, has good equity post flop.

Folding in Poker