$Freeroll NLHE MTT: Luck or Solid?

jaworek1405

jaworek1405

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems that it was good bluff. Your opponent seems to be a weak player because he made open limp. It is a mistake. Better player always make a raise pre flop.

Aleksei

Aleksei

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Terrible.

1) bluffing with no equity is never a good idea
2) play money players never fold. Ever.

Stop playing play money. You will learn exactly zilch and it'll just affect your game negatively.

triplesyxx

triplesyxx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems that it was good bluff. Your opponent seems to be a weak player because he made open limp. It is a mistake. Better player always make a raise pre flop.

not necessarily true, some massive pots are won by limping preflop to hide your hand strength

Aleksei

Aleksei

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not necessarily true, some massive pots are won by limping preflop to hide your hand strength
You're more likely to steal a limped pot. Limpers are super weak and capped so that they're forced to fold postflop, plus no one gives a shit about a limped pot and won't build it without a hand.

Also winning hands in multiway pots are usually monsters -- better than top pair. Limping in AA accomplishes nothing except make your life harder unless you can rely on someone raising for you to 3bet over.

arsenaluss

arsenaluss

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this is a solid bluff, but this is a freeroll,and plays is to free.

italiano

italiano

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Terrible.

1) Bluffing with no equity is never a good idea
2) play money players never fold. Ever.

Stop playing play money. You will learn exactly zilch and it'll just affect your game negatively.
True play money will not help you play better, is more complicate you, many players only play bingo. The decisions you took for play money are very different from real money!

S

stefffan1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
That's a lucky bluff. It works rarely and even then you don't win much money but when it doesn't work , you lose a lot of money. .Trust me , I'm a bluffer.

nax

nax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lucky bluff
and also stop playing playmoney :D I've tried it and the lotto there is too much for me! If you get used to this way of playing, please come on my tables ;)