$Freeroll NLHE MTT: Limp/Push,call or Fold?

L

levidoff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you must push preflop.
you can’t play his limp call.
but in the end it turned out even better.))
But still, you only have one option, push.

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet preflop.
Unless proven otherwise limping is not a sign of agression.
Villian is described as LAG.
If villain has been spotted donkbetting big into any flop he has hit a piece of or any draw there's a good chance top-pair/top-kicker hands are ahead here.
Don't forget to take note on opponent.

B

BrewCrewWI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
New here. 4 handed, heads up with that hand. You will be in position, It's a raise everytime. That is how you gain on the blind outs and those waiting to get in the money. If they call, you have position, you have a bigger pot. With the better starting hand you wound up with the better flop and with him calling that raise in my scenario, caught a bad piece. Considering how he played the 5s and went allin, it's likely in my scenario you'd pause to call but then do so. Definitely would be a scenario where making the call after your raise be more disconcerning. Higher PP? But with the Ace kicker I'm calling off top pair more likely then not short handed.

motorcity1957

motorcity1957

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they hit 4 to a straight or flush. I would push.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As others have said already, you should have pushed all in preflop. As played its a call on the flop. The guy has 10BB, so you cant fold something as strong as a good top pair to him. The outcome of the hand prove why.

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Preflop push will be better move. On the flop easy call.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As others have said already, you should have pushed all in preflop. As played its a call on the flop. The guy has 10BB, so you cant fold something as strong as a good top pair to him. The outcome of the hand prove why.

Easy push preflop- you have a strong hand B v B and both players are short! Most aren't trapping in this spot - dont give them a chance to see a free flop or take the betting lead. Limps are usually weakness- jam here and avoid missing the flop and letting weaker hands get there!

Folding in Poker