$Freeroll NLHE MTT: K8o from SB vs two players.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends, how should I play in this situation, was in SB with K8o, on the flop connect the K.
I was against two players, a limper, and the BB, I decided to do donk bet, the BB folded, and the limper call me, and in this situation, I think, what did he call me?? KA KJ KQ AA.
I decided to check on the turn, the villain also, on the river the villain bet me and I call, was it fold in the river?.
GL all.

https://www.boomplayer.com/27682830_EC2E811EFB

J

jrx1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NH Player 1 hid the AA

If you think you have this range, fold river.

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just awful limping AA - the sad fact is if you had bet the turn, this player is probably folding AA.

Calling river is fine

Calling Preflop with K8 is not the greatest thing to do. cause Im sure you werent even happy with the king when it hit.

Dont put yourself in difficult situations playing K8 OOP is a difficult situation

mitchy boi

mitchy boi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NEVER folding the river.....

Unless you have some sick read on him like hes a total nit...

But after you lead flop and check turn you look super weak so he could of been buying it all the same..

honestly the fact he is limping there is horrendous hes the type of player to wonder why he can never make a stack in a normal game....

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Generally don't complete from the SB unless you have something more disguised and connected than your hand here. You will be out of position the whole hand.

Generally don't donk bet especially into two more opponents , in this particular situation it is obvious what you hold.

I can't comment about the open limp with AA because I don't have any clue about that opponent's playstyle. But I believe he even had a better Kx than yours and he knows that he beats you otherwise he would just check back the river.

mitchy boi

mitchy boi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally don't complete from the SB unless you have something more disguised and connected than your hand here. You will be out of position the whole hand.

Generally don't donk bet especially into two more opponents , in this particular situation it is obvious what you hold.

I can't comment about the open limp with AA because I don't have any clue about that opponent's playstyle. But I believe he even had a better Kx than yours and he knows that he beats you otherwise he would just check back the river.

That is one way to look at it good imput,

Do you not feel had good enough odds?

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
That is one way to look at it good imput,

Do you not feel had good enough odds?

Surely he can complete preflop he will put extra 400 for approx 2500 in the middle already , and if he knows that the player behind him is passive even better, I mean the BB player.

The river finds him with top pair and a medium kicker , I don't think that the open limper bluffs enough here. Plus I believe he knows that our hero has Kx , Qx which wants to protect it by donk bet it.