$Freeroll NLHE MTT: K7o in SB 10BB push?

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mates, I was in the bubble final table of the LA Masters League, I had 10bb in SB vs big stack.

My movement is correct?, or should I wait, there were a couple of shorts tacks, I had to think about the points.
I knew the BB player, so I thought he was going to respect my movement, but it was not like that.:D

https://www.boomplayer.com/30013708_9398C7234A

gl all :)

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your movement is correct. You can push with 5bb any QX+ xD

Flight777sem

Flight777sem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s not wrong. You got just 5 bb so it’s okay to push. Sure you could lock it down till the player 3 goes down ( he had 2.5 bb) . You’ve made your decision and just didn’t work out this time. Gg

I

Izfensina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why pushing from Sb when you are on the Bubble and there are shorter players, it's a League format and every single point count should u waited a little bit it would be better.

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say, by the numbers, it's a standard shove every time. The only problem is the BB being a big stack. Big stacks will call you very lightly. This, combined with the bubble at play, and a shorter stack at the table, makes me lean towards a fold. It's super close though, and I am more of a tight-aggressive player so I may be bias.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would wait for T K, J K, Q K,J Q....
I think that only a king is not sufficient for a shove.

revizor

revizor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi mates, I was in the bubble final table of the LA Masters League, I had 10bb in SB vs big stack.My movement is correct?, or should I wait, there were a couple of shorts tacks, I had to think about the points.
I knew the BB player, so I thought he was going to respect my movement, but it was not like that.:D
gl all :)

It's not about respect. Your stack was 1/4 of his stack. And he would call in the 80-85% range. Because I think you did not do anything scary. This is a borderline solution. Sometimes it gives you a new life, and sometimes it doesn't.