$Freeroll NLHE MTT: K6o from SB.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone, in the cardschat tournament, I was in SB with K6o vs BB and a limper, on the flop I connect the K, but my doubt is like playing with a low kicker, without position, and against a limper that could have KQ KJ etc.
I hope some tips to improve my game, thanks.

https://www.boomplayer.com/27667208_C61D17F709

J

jrx1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Starting the tournament the best option is to fold PF, even if it is SB.

J

Jamuka7657

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With limpers in the pot it might be best to just fold that kind of hand in SB, even with antes. You did well not to invest too many chips, calling down on the turn and river was the right play.

J

jrx1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Starting the tournament the best option is to fold PF, even if it is SB.
Sorry, I did not look at the blinds.

With limpers in the pot it might be best to just fold that kind of hand in SB, even with antes. You did well not to invest too many chips, calling down on the turn and river was the right play.

Imho @Jamuka7657 with 13bbs do you think you played that hand correctly?

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You don’t have a lot of chips so I would just go with it. Either check raise the turn or shove the turn.

G

Grearix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you to fold that hand in SB position is the right play. No need to make difficult kicker decisions then.

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trash is still trash, no matter what odds you are getting. Ideally you want to just fold this hand in ANY position. I am even going to try to fold this hand in the big blind in an un-raised pot. Its not even soooted. No possible connectors. If you are playing this hand and only hit a single pair then get ready for the check/fold. I'm checking and folding.