$Freeroll NLHE MTT: JJ losing twice in bubble

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 player to go to reach min-cash in CC freeroll, and I had JJ twice in a row, and played with the same guy twice. :eek:

hand 1

hand 2

GG Malainine!

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 player to go to reach min-cash in CC freeroll, and I had JJ twice in a row, and played with the same guy twice. :eek:

hand 1

hand 2

GG Malainine!

good for you, it happened on a freeroll..... annoying, but you can count on the JJ sets will keep out in the near future plenty times...

anyway, the first one was played very badly, in my opinion. (probably you didnt want to risk the ITM, if so, then simply fold everything until you are in ITM, or play only vs short stacks) i guess not a huge fault just call preflop, but on flop with nuts, in the bubble, it is straight away allin, even if you didnt want to push all in pre-flop. Especially, that you cover by chips the other player...... and he wants to reach the money, too...

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hand 1
This should have been an easy jam preflop in my opinion. If you are going to mix in some slowplay, then do it with AA or KK, because those hands need less protection. Obviously AQs would have called, and you would have lost even more. But other times you win her entire stack, or she fold, and you win a decent sized pot without showdown. Postflop just is, what it is. You flopped top set, she turned a flush, and she actually missed some value by not getting all the chips in.

Hand 2
Now you are so short, there is really no other play than jam preflop, and of course AK is going to call. Classic coinflip with a scenic runout, but this does not really matter, since she also win on a board like AT762 or KQ833.

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both very unfortunate hands.

On the first one, I'd prefer a 3 bet shove with your 20 BBs, but I doubt he would have folded anyway.

Mohamed48

Mohamed48

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
good game mate. In both cases, I will play until the river has strong hands. Also, I still haven't overcome my callinstation error though I'm trying hard

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for the comments. :)

For me that first hand was an extremely hard decision, cause obviously my stack, hand and position could lead me to an all-in but he convinced me on this hand that he has something competitive enough to maybe not just stealing the blinds.

I just linked the second hand because I find it miserable but still funny to hit set of Jacks and still loose once again. :D

Also, to my suprise in another game I had JJ and flop was: AKJ. I went all-in my opp called and having Q10s. So 3 times in a row I had JJ pre and set of J's were down . Today I hit JJ pre and took down the pot so I finally broke this circle... ;)