$Freeroll NLHE MTT: had hoped opponent putting all his chips on the flop?

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
http://www.boomplayer.com/ru/poker-hands/Boom/5560028_5DC432887F
Stars do not cease to amaze! and the players on the Stars, too! .. explain to me - how can you be put in the bank your entire stack on the flop, only in the hope of transoms two cards? and of course the Stars did not disappoint - his opponent got the nuts falling short on one card on the turn and the river!

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the clue is freeroll. thats just how it goes often for me i may in some freerolls that have alot of players play crazy in the begining and rack up alot of chips then settle down to give my self a chance to take it down. and if i lose ohwell its just a freeroll. dont want to mess with a freeroll for hours though grinding to lose would rather go out 1st.

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the clue is freeroll. thats just how it goes often for me i may in some freerolls that have alot of players play crazy in the begining and rack up alot of chips then settle down to give my self a chance to take it down. and if i lose ohwell its just a freeroll. dont want to mess with a freeroll for hours though grinding to lose would rather go out 1st.

this freeroll, but in the first case open freeroll poker school ... and in the second premier league poker school! so strange, so that opponents play! I first came to the Premier League! This month there are only 1400 people and no killers or those who can not play! That's why I do not understand the actions of the opponent on the flop with a map it! and do not understand - as two consecutive gather additionally two cards on the turn and the river!

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well first of all be happy your getting your hands in with the best of it, this is a positive thing as you always seem to have your opponents dominated (Which over all is the end game and will lead you to becoming an over winner in poker in the long run).

Now on to the actual hands, look they both were nasty ok, the first one with the RR was seriously nasty..Yet in all fairness you're not telling us "your" perceived image at the said table (what does the table think of you)? To only post hands in which your dominating and take a horrific beat, doesn't necessary mean that the player did anything wrong in the grand scheme of things it might well be that the said player had a read on you and figured you to either be weak and/or taken advantage of the table or he pegged on you a smaller pair, and thought he might've had extra outs by counter fitting your smaller pair.

The 2nd hand is a cooler, yet same things apply, personally once you put in the A.I I much but that's just me, and figure you to have a better hand than I but other's don't think about things like that and only have tunnel vision.

Keep doing what your doing, and you'll be just fine

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well first of all be happy your getting your hands in with the best of it, this is a positive thing as you always seem to have your opponents dominated (Which over all is the end game and will lead you to becoming an over winner in poker in the long run).

Now on to the actual hands, look they both were nasty ok, the first one with the RR was seriously nasty..Yet in all fairness you're not telling us "your" perceived image at the said table (what does the table think of you)? To only post hands in which your dominating and take a horrific beat, doesn't necessary mean that the player did anything wrong in the grand scheme of things it might well be that the said player had a read on you and figured you to either be weak and/or taken advantage of the table or he pegged on you a smaller pair, and thought he might've had extra outs by counter fitting your smaller pair.

The 2nd hand is a cooler, yet same things apply, personally once you put in the A.I I much but that's just me, and figure you to have a better hand than I but other's don't think about things like that and only have tunnel vision.

Keep doing what your doing, and you'll be just fine

thank you

Poker Chips - History of Chips