$Freeroll NLHE MTT: $FreerollHE : What's the Right Play with AKo in a 4 bet pot?

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no reads and the game just started recently, so I had this hand, which I really have no clue what to do exactly, so I'm asking you all what should I do? Should I flat, Fold, RR, Shove? Why are the reasons for each move that you state to do so?

pokerstars No-Limit Hold'em, 0 Tournament, 30/60 Blinds (9 handed) - PokerStars Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com

Hero (UTG+1) (t2030)
MP1 (t1919)
MP2 (t3302)
MP3 (t2790)
CO (t2370)
Button (t4180)
SB (t1029)
BB (t2440)
UTG (t2440)

Hero's M: 22.56

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with A
spade.gif
, K
heart.gif

1 fold, Hero bets t150, 5 folds, SB calls t120, BB raises to t600, Hero?

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
go all in, you have AK and stack-to-pot ratio of 2-1 preflop.

jbbb

jbbb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In an MTT im shoving. In a STT it's a bit closer so reads would be needed but I could find a fold if he was a reg.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In an MTT im shoving. In a STT it's a bit closer so reads would be needed but I could find a fold if he was a reg.

What's an STT, I have no clue really? Sit N Go Tourney? Also AK=Shove Preflop A.I in this situation is The General Idea for it? Just curious is there any reason for it? Since It's early on, and the game just began

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In any sort of MTT tournament, freeroll or 1k buy-in, shove the chips in the middle. Most definitely 100% of the time in a freeroll, no questions asked! :)

STT: is a single table tournament

jbbb

jbbb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's an STT, I have no clue really? Sit N Go Tourney? Also AK=Shove Preflop A.I in this situation is The General Idea for it? Just curious is there any reason for it? Since It's early on, and the game just began
Early in MTT's $EV=cEV more or less because ICM isn't really taken into account because of the large field size. Therefore if you are flipping against his range and there is dead money in the middle it'd be +ev to shove here.