fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
20/40 Blinds 4 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal, Segoe UI, Segoe WP, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]
[/FONT]
Hero (Button) (t2,000)
SB (t2,000)
BB (t2,000)
UTG (t2,000)
UTG+1 (t2,000)
MP1 (t2,000)
MP2 (t2,000)
MP3 (t2,000)
CO (t2,000)
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal, Segoe UI, Segoe WP, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]
[/FONT]
Hero's M: 20.83
[/FONT]
Preflop: Hero is Button with :Ad, :Ah
UTG raises to t176, 5 folds, Hero raises to t500, SB raises to t1,996 (All-In), 1 fold, UTG calls t1,820 (All-In), Hero calls t1,496 (All-In)
[/FONT]
Flop: (t6,064) :Ks, :Th, :8s (3 players, 3 all-in)
[/FONT]
Turn: (t6,064) :Qd (3 players, 3 all-in)
[/FONT]
River: (t6,064) :Kc (3 players, 3 all-in)
[/FONT]
Total pot: t6,064
[/FONT]
Results below:
Hero had :Ad, :Ah (two pair, Aces and Kings).
SB had :8c, :6c (two pair, Kings and eights).
UTG had :Kh, :As (three of a kind, Kings).
Outcome: UTG won t6,064

Would you play different or just bad luck? I appreciate any comments.

Last edited:
J

julianjjboy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't worry. It's just bad luck. AA prefer shove at preflop. If you play with more players or let villain see the flop, your winning rate will reduce. I believe your move is the best. Good luck.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't worry. It's just bad luck. AA prefer shove at preflop. If you play with more players or let villain see the flop, your winning rate will reduce. I believe your move is the best. Good luck.

thanks for the comment, I intended to extract the maximum number of chips when I raise, when they gave all in I think it would not be possible to give up.

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just bad luck. You made the correct move and variance got you. No worries, if you keep making positive EV decisions then you will win in the long run.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wat else can u do,,thats poker,,can never get upset when losing hands ur supposed to play. theoretically youll win that hand more often than not.:p

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What would you want to do different? You got a player to commit their stack in as a huge underdog .

Just because you lost the hand doesn't mean you made a mistake.

Jazzu1988

Jazzu1988

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had similar situation once...
I have Ah Ad
Betting was I`m 3rd from dealer i raise x3BB guy x3 me i was like all in AA, guy had KK
Flop comes A,K,K turn and river i didnt care couse A didnt come...

i would say bad luck!

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What would you want to do different? You got a player to commit their stack in as a huge underdog .

Just because you lost the hand doesn't mean you made a mistake.

You're right, I can not imagine a different move. Thanks for the comment.

G

Goodefold

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That's Poker

It's hard telling these days with the aggressiveness of players anymore... I'll have Big Slick and be raised and re-raised with AJ OR Have AA and be raised and re-raised with 1010 and a lot of times the will get lucky and catch.. Not much you can do about it

Nathan Smith

Nathan Smith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try not to let events like this bother you - it is just unlucky. Remember for every time you get your aces cracked, you equally crack someone else's aces.
[/FONT]
Hero (Button) (t2,000)
SB (t2,000)
BB (t2,000)
UTG (t2,000)
UTG+1 (t2,000)
MP1 (t2,000)
MP2 (t2,000)
MP3 (t2,000)
CO (t2,000)
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
UTG raises to t176, 5 folds, Hero raises to t500, SB raises to t1,996 (All-In), 1 fold, UTG calls t1,820 (All-In), Hero calls t1,496 (All-In)
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Results below:

Nathan Smith

Nathan Smith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try not to let events like this bother you - it is just unlucky. Remember for every time you get your aces cracked, you equally crack someone else's aces.

[/FONT]
Hero (Button) (t2,000)
SB (t2,000)
BB (t2,000)
UTG (t2,000)
UTG+1 (t2,000)
MP1 (t2,000)
MP2 (t2,000)
MP3 (t2,000)
CO (t2,000)
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Results below:

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands