BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1 BB) Hero has 8s 7s
fold, fold, fold, MP+1 raises to 3 BB, fold, Hero calls 3 BB, fold

Flop : (7 BB, 2 players) 7h 8c 5c
MP+1 bets 7 BB, Hero raises to 21 BB, MP+1 calls 14 BB

Turn : (49 BB, 2 players) Kd
MP+1 bets 55.83 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 34.7 BB and is all-in

River : (118.4 BB, 2 players) 6c

MP+1 shows Ks Kh (Three of a Kind, Kings)
(Pre 79%, Flop 27%, Turn 100%)

Hero shows 8s 7s (Two Pair, Eights and Sevens)
(Pre 22%, Flop 73%, Turn 0%)

MP+1 wins 118.4 BB

on the flop ,how about my raise size? If I directly allin here, it feels very strange.

on the turn , faced with less than a pot donk allin, can we fold?

The first CC freeroll game, the result was not good.

In addition, how can intertops be set to display the amount of chips in the big blind unit?

Last edited by a moderator:

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont think I would have played the hand differently than you did. Suited connectors in the button is a good hand to "mine" for a good flop and of course you would be disguised as well. You can 3 bet here but in a freeroll I wouldnt since you will not nearly have the fold equity that you think you will and are better off just calling and seeing a flop with a hand that flops well in position.

On the flop we hit a big flop and it is a wet board so yes we should be raising for a few reasons. One is the wet board and secondly villain raised pre flop so they could have a big pocket pair (which they did) and those are rarely going to be folding here and never in a freeroll will they be. Also with a wet two to a suit board I want to play this hand to get all my chips in on the turn and the raise accomplishes that. I dont recommend jamming as you asked about since it can raise eyebrows and we are not looking for a fold here. We are looking to get extra value here from a hand that is good but we dont know how good. We dont want to scare of AK of clubs here even though it has equity against us. I like the raise size you chose since we can then easily get it on the turn when we want to.

Turn card would not worry me in game. I would just want to see anything that is not a club so when villain goes all in here I would be breaking my arm getting my chips in. It sucks that they hit their 2 outer but you played the hand well imo but bad luck.

I cant speak about intertops as I dont play there. I hope you know that any freeroll winnings on intertops you cant withdraw unless you spend the rake of your freeroll wins. Plus, they will not even have your freeroll winnings available to play without having to verify yourself with all the documentation. Just wanted to let you know that before you hot something big there and then find out you have to jump through some hoops to get your money.

K

kioge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for your answers and suggestions for freerolls.
As for the withdrawal limit, let's talk about it when I win the money

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop
You could just fold here, but calling on BTN with some speculative hands is ok.

Flop
Like your raise and perfect sizing. As HP300GOD say, we raise here, so that we can jam most turns and deny draws to have any implied odds against us on the river.

Turn
Weird donk shove by the opponent, and I am never folding to this is a freeroll. You are just going to see to much stuff like him having KX of clubs or going crazy with a hand like A5. If he can beat my two pair, then good game sir, see you in the next freeroll.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The KK hand will always call on a low flop. I think the size of your raise is not so important. When you raised, you let your opponent know that the game will be stack against stack. But the turn or the river often changes the situation. Therefore, you did not have a way to fold. Perhaps just a call on the flop and turn would have led to the fact that the opponent would make a check on the river, since a dangerous card came and the flush closed. Then you would have kept the tournament life with a short stack.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps just a call on the flop and turn would have led to the fact that the opponent would make a check on the river, since a dangerous card came and the flush closed.

The potential for bad cards like 6c to come is exactly why, we want to fastplay a strong but vulnerable hand like top two. If 6c had come on the turn, we would still have had the best hand, but it would have been very difficult for us to get value with there now being not only the possibility of a flush but also a 1-liner to a straight on the board.

The Kd on the other hand was a great turn card for us, since it only improved a few of Villains holdings like KK and K8. So if he had checked the turn rather than donked, it would have been completely reasonable to jam it in ourselfes, as we planned already on the flop. And then of course get the bad news, that we are drawing dead against top set. Just a bit of an annoying cooler really :)

Top 10 Games