$Freeroll NLHE MTT: Cardschat Freeroll, Flopped Two Pair

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
9-Handed, Blinds 150/300 antes plus 30 ante.

Small blind: 4,454
Lo-Jack: 19,638
Hijack: 10,034

Hero is in the Small Blind with :10d4::9d4:

Pot 270, Lo-Jack Min-raise to 600, Hijack Over Calls, Hero calls, Big Blind folds

Pot 2,370, Flop :4s4: :9s4::10c4: Hero (SB) checks (I was hoping for a check raise AI), Lo-Jack check, Hijack Checks

Pot 2,370, Turn :5d4: Hero (SB) bets 1,185 (I thought the 5 was a blank and the Villains were trying to get to show down. I has hoping for a call, setting up for the river shove.) Lo-Jack folds, Hijack Calls.

Pot 4,740, River :2s4: Hero bets 2,639 and is all-in. (Given Hijack called, I doubted she had a flush and with top 2 pair, was hoping for a call from a big pocket pair, or lower 2 pair). After a long wait Villain calls and shows :5s4::7s4: for the flush and I am out in 45th, where 27th is paid.

Jennifear's MTT Push-Fold Charts say to push 9Ts but there was a min-raise and a call in front. Should I have shoved pre-flop?

Should I have shoved on the flop?

Should I have shoved on the turn?

Should I have checked the turn, hoping to get to show down?

S

skeptix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can bet more on the turn and check/call on the river but you're still going broke here.

B

Boss9x

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Biggest issues I've noticed

Seems that I run into the player who will over call or raise with a draw alot.. I seem to have them dominated usually after flop.. I have tried check raise the heavy raise the call them..what do u do to get a fold I hate having to risk all in:stupido3:

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems that I run into the player who will over call or raise with a draw alot.. I seem to have them dominated usually after flop.. I have tried check raise the heavy raise the call them..what do u do to get a fold I hate having to risk all in:stupido3:

I know the feeling. I think the way to play this hand would have been to 1/2 pot donk bet on the flop. With top 2, if I had been called, I could have shoved the turn. If called it would have been a bad beat, but giving the free card was an obvious error.

B

Boss9x

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I know the feeling. I think the way to play this hand would have been to 1/2 pot donk bet on the flop. With top 2, if I had been called, I could have shoved the turn. If called it would have been a bad beat, but giving the free card was an obvious error.
Now I really believe I signed up to a good group..Let's now go beat up on the morons.