$Freeroll NLHE MTT Bounty: Bluff!! I could not stop betting

F

FailX21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bluffing on a board with 3 diamonds (or any other color) is risky. And if you see your opponent calling you on the flop, it's even riskier. And if he calls again on the turn, that's your hint that you should definitely stop there (at least in my mind). He checked the river, I think you should have too in this situation. If someone check/calls you on the flop and on the turn, that person is likely to be trying to make the most out of this hand. In this case, if you didn't go all-in he or she would probably have raised you on the river.

hyperion

hyperion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Premium hands are difficult to stop betting even with three cards diamonds on the flop.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what a bad move, the winning player should laugh at your play

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think you should have stopped on the river, that bet was just a waste of stack there.

F

FailX21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Premium hands are difficult to stop betting even with three cards diamonds on the flop.

98s, with a pair of jack on the board an nothing else, isn't what I would call a premium hands.

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what a bad move, the winning player should laugh at your play
I'm sure he laughed .. This is one of my worst bluffs ... But you have to admit I did not have luck because he hit the flush..

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Three diamonds, maybe I will bet on flop, but when he call, I put he in a a good hand, and the best move at the turn and river are check/fold.

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one barrel, w/ a check call on a 3d board, would be enough to scare me away from any major investment.

M

Maurits92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe you when you say this wasn't your best bluff. I don't mind the preflop flat, but when that flop comes and villain calls your bet (albeit small) I would turn into checkfold mode real, real fast.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars