$Freeroll NLHE MTT: All-in preflop with KK

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. Can someone help with analysis for this hand: https://upswingpoker.com/hand/?pokeit=624qDQlSn

Thank U 4 Posting.

There is no analysis for this hand. If you want to succeed and grow as a poker player do not fixate on hands where only one action is correct and U took that action.

Instead find hands where you had several choices to make and wish to know if those choices were the best choices.

Hope this helps

:):)

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as played: all-in with KK. what can you correct here?

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You played it correctly. No analysis

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont see the results in the video, but I assume, you ended up losing to a straight? In that case this hand is just a bad beat story, as others have already suggested. I mean: what do you want us to tell you? To rub you luck box harder the next time? KK 3-ways usually have something like 55-60% equity, so there is nothing surpricing or unusual about losing in a spot like this. In fact it will happen nearly half the time, but when you win, your stack more than triple, and you are in a good position to run deep.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is there to discuss here? The end of the hand shows no results so I am guessing you lost the hand? Why should that matter?

We have less than 15BBs here in the SB and have a raise and call in front of us with the 2nd best starting hand in the game - if you dont know that shoving all in here is the proper play then I dont know what to tell you...

I dont mean to sound rude - this spot is just super simple. The hand plays itself. I could see posting it if you somehow only called the preflop raise and went to an Ace hi flop 4 handed - that puts KK into a rough spot but not this situation...

Hand plays itself - it was played correctly if it was lost then just be happy you got it all in as a massive favorite and that it was a freeroll instead of a $50 tournament.

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not a big fan of all in pre flop but it was the correct play. Obviously it wouldn't of made a difference because they played on right? Not really , they had so much vested in the pot they went for it. Pushing each other to narrow down. If you bet 15 to 20 bb maybe flop would of been enough not to chase the draw. Funny thing we don't even know how it ended. you want to enlighten us?

Im guessing one had a,k and other aces or queens? I couldn't imagine 6,8 or 10,8 was the hand that won. best hand other than a straight would of been a set lower.

Last edited:
Р

Русик

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear player, i think that you are doing all-in of KK. But only one

Excuse Mi of my english language

I am from Russia. I very bad speak an english

Last edited by a moderator:
Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
b1ackb0ne

b1ackb0ne

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, thanks for replies. I don't know why it's not showing the result, sorry for that: one guy got AA 2nd Q10, It was a bubble, so I consider to not go all-in, but now I understand it was just a bad beat. I'm not try to share bad beat stories, sorry if it looked like one.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a bubble, so I consider to not go all-in, but now I understand it was just a bad beat. I'm not try to share bad beat stories, sorry if it looked like one.

You flopped top set, so exactly what difference would it have made to not go all in before the flop? Its not like, you could have folded on the flop, when your hand got even better.

M

maxsibko

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes it is possible to flop hath need to go allin