$Freeroll NLHE MTT: AKs with a short stack A.I vs a 4bet for half my stack

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This happened in the PSO free roll game, and truth be told I had no clue what to do in the hand..Should I have 5bet A.I? I was thinking more about the points and just min cashing if anything/possibliy winning the entire thing...I really don't know (What to do in these cases) the table is pretty passive in general and I don't know exactly what I could've done in this case fold/call/shove...

I wasn't really worried about the SS A.I cuz I figured because there so short there gonna shove any Ax/KQ/KJ/ and any pair, and even if they do have AA/KK (It's just unlucky and that's that)...Yet this other player that 4bet then I'm like ok I have AKs (so what do you 4bet with)? I'm really lost, what would you do, and what guide lines should I use in the future should this reoccur again?

poker stars No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t/t Blinds - 9 players - View hand 1936275
DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: t8020 1 BBs - VPIP: 8, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: Infinity, hands: 118
BB: t4034 1 BBs - VPIP: 16, PFR: 12, 3B: 3, AF: 3.0, Hands: 95
Hero (UTG): t3584
UTG+1: t10573 1 BBs - VPIP: 30, PFR: 12, 3B: 9, AF: 0.9, Hands: 119
UTG+2: t745 1 BBs - VPIP: 18, PFR: 6, 3B: 3, AF: Infinity, Hands: 95
MP1: t4323 1 BBs - VPIP: 15, PFR: 6, 3B: 0, AF: 4.0, Hands: 66
MP2: t1335 1 BBs - VPIP: 12, PFR: 4, 3B: 0, AF: 1.0, Hands: 145
CO: t1357 1 BBs - VPIP: 26, PFR: 3, 3B: 0, AF: 8.5, Hands: 95
BTN: t10643 1 BBs - VPIP: 14, PFR: 9, 3B: 2, AF: 3.7, Hands: 199

Pre Flop: (t0) Hero is UTG with K <font color='black'>♠</font> A <font color='black'>♠</font>
Hero raises to t550, 1 fold, UTG+2 raises to t720, 3 folds, BTN raises to t2000, ?

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Think this is a fold barring more information. You might be in good shape vs. JJ/QQ type hands sometimes but almost never ahead and UTG+2 has one of your outs a huge % of the time.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think this is a fold barring more information. You might be in good shape vs. JJ/QQ type hands sometimes but almost never ahead and UTG+2 has one of your outs a huge % of the time.

I really have no other info to give besides those stats, and they didn't help me out in this case because it looked like a fold/seemed like a fold...Yet the biggest issue I was having with the hand itself was the fact that they 4bet while a SS was A.I....

Assuming they do have AA/KK then would they 4bet while there's a player A.I? Is that a wise move? Assuming they know I have AKs (lets assume this for a minute), If they woke up with AA/KK would they want to scare me out of the pot and win a small pot when potentially they can win a bigger pot? Which only leaves JJ/QQ (still can't leave out AA/KK, but that would really be a awkward play) because they're leaving me with 2 options fold, and A.I...So what can they have that makes any sense...I really don't know...Also would AKs (maybe make this play), yet there's 3 bet is none existent so