$Freeroll NLHE MTT: A9o SB facing BTN shove A.I

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would show the stats but for some reason HM didn't catch this hand (which is odd), the player was 22/16 near 200 hands I have with this player...Their steal % was 80% BTN and alittle less from CO...

I have them cover'd but it's still for half my stack (Oh and 1 more thing we are like 30 away from ITM+Points), so is this hand good enough to call with?

pokerstars No-Limit Hold'em, 0 Tournament, 600/1200 Blinds 120 Ante (7 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG (t7335)
MP1 (t13292)
MP2 (t27264)
CO (t7075)
Button (t10054)
Hero (BB) (t22429)

Hero's M: 8.90

Preflop: Hero is BB with A
diamond.gif
, 9
heart.gif

3 folds, Button bets t9934 (All-In), Hero?

OH 1 other thing the BB in the hand has about a decent stack so I assume they don't risk without a real hand and they had a high fold to steal%, and I don't know why the HH has me as being the BB but I swear I was SB in the hand

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To elaborate:

This guy is clearly not afraid to bust and has probably noticed you are tight. I'm assuming you haven't called off with Q9o or something yet and are folding a lot to steals. If you're folding hands as good as A9o, which is ahead of a 28% range then he's probably profitable shoving any 2.

Your stack is OK but you're not at the final table yet. and you are not exactly out of the running even if you lose here.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To elaborate:

This guy is clearly not afraid to bust and has probably noticed you are tight. I'm assuming you haven't called off with Q9o or something yet and are folding a lot to steals. If you're folding hands as good as A9o, which is ahead of a 28% range then he's probably profitable shoving any 2.

Your stack is OK but you're not at the final table yet. and you are not exactly out of the running even if you lose here.

Yeah I was playing fairly tight vs this player and over time I think he noticed+BB was playing really tight in that game also so he was abusing both of us on a regular basis...I did make the call FYI I only asked if the call was a correct call based on the info I had given, as that was the only info I myself had to go on also