DO YOU MAKE THIS CALL???

BadAssOutlaw

BadAssOutlaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bodog $500 FREEROLL... ABOUT 15 MINS AFTER FIRST BREAK. AVG STACK IS ABOUT 4K, HIGH STACK LIKE 25K.. YOU'RE SITTING WITH 13K+...

PLAYER 1 RAISES FROM 150 TO 300, PLAYER 2 CALLS.. NOONE ELSE DOES.. 2 PLAYERS GOING INTO FLOP......

PLAYER 1 HAS ACE/JACK SPADES

FLOP = 6 CLUB, 2 CLUB, JACK DIAMOND

PLAYER 1 HITS TOP PAIR

PLAYER 1 BETS 1500, PLAYER 2 CALLS THE BET.

TURN = KING HEARTS

PLAYER 1 BETS 1500 AGAIN, PLAYER 2 CALLS THE BET.

RIVER = 7 DIAMOND

SO WE GOT : 6 CLUB, 2 CLUB, J DIAMOND, KING HEART, 7 DIAMOND

PLAYER 1 WITH ACE/JACK SPADES BETS 1500

PLAYER 2 RAISES ALL IN, WHICH PUTS BOTH ALL IN WITH RIGHT AROUND THE SAME AMOUNT OF CHIPS, ABOUT 13K EACH..

YOU GOT PAIR OF JACKS.. DO YOU CALL THIS?

curious to know.......

smd173

smd173

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't. Even though 4500+ has been invested by player 1, he still has 8500 left after a fold which is still double the avg. I think player 2 has this one.

But at least it's only a freeroll so if you really wanted to look someone up...

Q

quads

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NO - Without knowing the type of player your opponent was up to that point, I think player 1 out of position had to give player 2 a chase bet after flop, like maybe 4500. If he calls and proved to be a decent player in past play, and turn don't 2 pair or trip me, I'd try to get a free river. A re-raise or push after flop, or bet after turn, the pot's his.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
player 1 shouldnt min raise preflop

They should then only bet about 600 on flop

Then bet about 1000 on turn

Then check river and revaluater on villains decision

N

nathanthomp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Player 1 played this so bad it is unbelievable. Having said that, its a freeroll and player 2 would make move with busted flush draw, busted inside straight draw, even garbage like A7. Because of how we played this hand, we have no idea where we stand so in a real money tournament I would fold, but in a freeroll I call.