Deep ITM MTT/Sng

S

scragbag

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can i call this bet? ohl182 is very LP, recently stacking off to me after slow-playing TPTK. I have no reads on PokeDog as they o nly just recently joined the table

Stacks:
- ohl182 with 4647 - PokeDog with 5068 - Scragbag with 26791 - peterlin with 37826 - Lazy_Junky with 16662 - timeout63 with 8535

index.pl

index.pl

Blinds: 500/1
Site: full tilt poker
* - Dealt to Scragbag:
js.gif
kd.gif

* - Sklansky group 5
Preflop:
**- 1 players fold.
* - timeout63 calls [1,000]
* - ohl182 raises to 4,522, and is all in pokedog raises to 4,943, and is all in
* - Total folds this street: 1

Poker Hand Converter By Cardschat.com Poker Forum

Steveg1976

Steveg1976

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I say fold and let them elliminate each other in this position. I don't think that is a good enough hand even short handed to go against two all-ins.

benevg

benevg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i believe nobody here would advise you to call this. your hand is okay if it was 1 short-stacked opponent pushing from a late position, but 2? i say at least one of them has a hand and you don't want to call.
additionally, having the only larger stack at the table still to act behind you doesn't help at all, although chances are he is folding to this action anyway.

Last edited:
S

Shandy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it really depends on your read of timeout32, if you think he is the type to limp anything other than top pairs/AK with his stack then i probably get it in, obviously reshove to deter peterlin from comin along, timeout32 should not be limp folding with his stack, but may if he thinks he can move up in pay (is this the ft or will the payout not change based on two people being eliminated), but i think this is a great chance to really build a stack, without too much risk to yours- you only drop to 18k, if you lose and thats only if timeout calls. But really it depends what stage of the tourney it is, if its the final two tables, then i certainly would, and would probably reshove with a lot less than KJ