thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Here are two more hands, from tonight. One time the guy got lucky, the other he was against pocket kings, all-in before the flop, I believe.

Attachments

• quads.jpg
    quads.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 29
  • jacks.jpg
    jacks.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 29
puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What's special about this guy? He shoves two pocket pairs all in pre-flop and lands both.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
and what is the question then? well, okay, he walks with such cards like that ...

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also fail to see, what they point of this post is? Someone in a CC freeroll won a big pot in the first blind level with KK vs. JJ. And then several blind levels later he won another big pot with JJ vs. AQo. Seems pretty normal to me.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had some luck with JJ yesterday as well. Once up against AA and again against QQ. I usually lose with JJ but some days it just goes your way. Both times effective stack was less than 15 bb so nothing wrong with those plays. Thats just the way it goes.

Robsant

Robsant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost your hands yesterday with JK😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main and common mistake is that players overestimate the strength of a pair of jacks. This is a really good hand preflop, but it becomes very vulnerable on the flop. Moreover, it is extremely difficult to amplify such a combination. These two factors indicate one thing: you should not invest all your chips in this combination. Preflop you will often be called back with an ace, king or queen, and any occurrence of such cards on the flop will put you in an uncomfortable position. It is almost impossible to get out of it, tied to the bank with high rates. Therefore, even not preflop with JJ, you should not act too aggressively.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't see anything special here)

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I'm not sure, but maybe it should point out that once you've won a certain hand, it doesn't mean that you will win again the next time. This time it was JJ but it could just as well have been AA or KK or whatever pocket pair.

B

Badday94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even just the title of this post doesn't make sense. How is it the curse of jacks if in one of the hands he made 4 of a kind with pocket jacks and won the hand. That's a curse I would like to happen for me all the time haha