• Total voters
S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
muck it why risk it when your ready too cash

??? He isnt ready to cash though with the stack he has left.

If you dont push with this hand, you will have to push with the next hand, the odds are this king high will be better than your next hand, therefore insta push

flint

flint

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
??? He isnt ready to cash though with the stack he has left.

If you dont push with this hand, you will have to push with the next hand, the odds are this king high will be better than your next hand, therefore insta push

Yes, but what if he folds both hands and uses delay tactics to get into the money? I would however use this in big tournaments where you have to outlast many more players to significantly increase payout. It's better to take the money and next time try to retain your stack above 10bb.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, but what if he folds both hands and uses delay tactics to get into the money? I would however use this in big tournaments where you have to outlast many more players to significantly increase payout. It's better to take the money and next time try to retain your stack above 10bb.

5 people at the table = final table, whether this was an STT or MTT.

Even though you're probably not even to the bubble yet, even if this is on the bubble (ie 4 are paid), this is an easy shove. If you had this many chips and there was someone with less than you this is where bubble matters. But as you are last in chips and you just put in a little less than half your stack, you're getting better than 3 to 1 to make this call. Yes if you had a 25% chance to win this you would call. You've clearly got odds to call, this is a call even if he flips over QQ or AK before you have to decide. Unless you honestly think he only does this with AA or KK this is a clear shove (he's calling, clearly committed already).

flint

flint

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
5 people at the table = final table, whether this was an STT or MTT.

Ok, I looked back at the posts and it makes sense :angel: I guess I'm taking in general then :D