Another mess, dangerous board

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Early in the game... villain has only seen one flop so far and lost the hand.

Full Tilt Poker Game #1193012461: $20 + $2 Sit & Go (8212799), Table 1 - 15/30 - No Limit Hold'em - 3:04:47 ET - 2006/11/04
Seat 1: slyeyetom (1,605)
Seat 2: JackBileDuct (1,140)
Seat 3: TAKTAK11 (1,55)
Seat 4: KMO30 (1,640)
Seat 5: combuboom (1,700)
Seat 6: ludd1t3 (1,470)
Seat 7: spotconlin (1,650)
Seat 8: Angel Kurisu (1,340)
Seat 9: mk12 (1,500)
KMO30 posts the small blind of 15
combuboom posts the big blind of 30
The button is in seat #3
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to combuboom [As Jd]
ludd1t3 folds
spotconlin folds
Angel Kurisu folds
mk12 folds
slyeyetom calls 30
JackBileDuct calls 30
TAKTAK11 folds
KMO30 folds
combuboom checks (Considered raising, but it's early and I seriously make so much profit pairing my A and outkicking A-rags who won't lay down. Whether I should have raised or not, well I didn't so deal with it :D )
*** FLOP *** [Js 9s Td] Action flooop
combuboom bets 50
slyeyetom folds
JackBileDuct calls 50 (Q or spade draw?)
*** TURN *** [Js 9s Td] [4s]
combuboom bets 100
JackBileDuct raises to 300 (Would he likely make this raise if he hit his flush here? Or would he be more likely to check behind or min-raise? Already made straight possible?)
combuboom calls 200 (Bad call? I'm not necessarily convinced he has the flush and I have the nut flush draw myself...)
*** RIVER *** [Js 9s Td 4s] [Ah]
combuboom ... (Top 2 pair now, but could be a trap card... what do I do now?)

Bombjack

Bombjack

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet at least the pot on the flop... check-call the river.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Print is So Small i Cant even read it,, Why so small??? buck:D

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It looks normal to me ?? I didn't do anything to the text, just copy and pasted... if it looks small to other people I can't fix it but maybe a mod can.

buckster436

buckster436

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It looks normal to me ?? I didn't do anything to the text, just copy and pasted... if it looks small to other people I can't fix it but maybe a mod can.
Wait till you get 61 Yrs. old like me,,;) it wont look normal anymore,LOL,LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>> buck:cool: :D :p

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I mean on my computer, looking at it, it's the same size as all the text on this forum, it's not different. So I dunno, that's weird.

buckster436

buckster436

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I mean on my computer, looking at it, it's the same size as all the text on this forum, it's not different. So I dunno, that's weird.
This text if fine,,rite above^^ but Fulltilt text looks real small to me,, i dunno,, guess its me,lol,,, :cool:

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet at least the pot on the flop... check-call the river.

But do you still check-call if the opponent's river bet is an all-in? Cause that's what happened!

M

myxiplx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Instant fold for me, he's playing like he's got the flush or straight, even if he hasn't I'd rather give him credit for a good play than risk any more of my chips.If you think you have an aggressive image at the table, it's an even quicker fold - if I'm in his shoes your call after the turn says you think you've got a hand and are willing to pay him out. Against aggressive players I'll regularly do exactly what I think he's doing here - push on the turn, then push too hard on the flop - I'm finding aggressive folks at these limits don't like being pushed around and can often be goaded into calling an all in. I've used this over the weekend to get two folks all in against the nuts.

J

JackBileDuct

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well did I have it? I think I did. At work and googled my name and ran across this. Thought if I signed up I could see the outcome but there is no more to the thread. Doubt I still have the hand history for this at home. I'm thinking though I had the flush and my raise was to prevent you from chasing with your A for the nut flush or to feel you out and see if maybe you do have the A. When you call, I'm most likely thinking you are calling with an A for the nut flush and on the river when the board doesn't have 4 to the flush I feel safe and push in.

Bombjack

Bombjack

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Funny how people google themselves... I found myself playing against someone who found themselves in one of my hand histories a few weeks ago... she was quite pleased though because I'd said she was a good player.