SB: 20,295 (50.7 bb)
BB: 22,170 (55.4 bb)
Hero (UTG): 12,725 (31.8 bb)
MP: 9,830 (24.6 bb)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K
spade.gif
A
spade.gif

Hero raises to 900, MP folds, CO raises to 7,720 and is all-in, BTN folds, SB raises to 20,255 and is all-in, BB folds, Hero calls 11,785 and is all-in

Flop: (33,730) T
diamond.gif
club.gif
spade.gif
(3 players, 3 are all-in)
Turn: (33,730) 5
club.gif
River: (33,730) J
club.gif

Do we call this off with 29bb behind?
Whats the call range here for 30bb about?

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, to make an analysis of this hand it would be good to have the information of how the opponents play, I mean if they are tight or loose and if it is a SNG, MTT or Cash, but without knowing this, I will probably call with AKs and about the range here also depends on the type of game and the stage where I am but in a standard way for me the range is: JJ +, AK, AQ

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AKs, despite being a great hand, still has about a 66% chance of missing the flop - and nothing is worse than losing (arguably) the third best hand to a baby pair. If you're in middle position and facing two all-ins, I'd definitely consider folding and at least check the stack sizes. If you're in late position and you're getting the right price, only then should you consider calling an all-in against two other people.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hello

After raising to 900
Getting reraised to all in by 2 players
I would fold instantly.
Bcoz one of the 2 could surely have a sure shot high pair
Thanks
Manoj
Bluffzone68

P

pendzlik

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's SNG or MTT. Therefore, SB has a very strong range. I think JJ +, AK. Plus CO - easy fold

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends heavily on the tournament, but if you have good hand bank, and are not much needed to get ITM, I'd say call.
It's a big pot, could these vs TT AQ 99.
If you win a jackpot like that , you'd be getting very far in the tournament.
gl:)

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CO: 7,760 (19.4 bb)
BTN: 16,995 (42.5 bb)
SB: 20,295 (50.7 bb)
BB: 22,170 (55.4 bb)
Hero (UTG): 12,725 (31.8 bb)
MP: 9,830 (24.6 bb)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K
spade.gif
A
spade.gif

Hero raises to 900, MP folds, CO raises to 7,720 and is all-in, BTN folds, SB raises to 20,255 and is all-in, BB folds, Hero calls 11,785 and is all-in

Flop: (33,730) T
diamond.gif
club.gif
spade.gif
Turn: (33,730) 5
club.gif
River: (33,730) J
club.gif

Do we call this off with 29bb behind?
Whats the call range here for 30bb about?

Is this a cash game?
Is this a tournament? What stage of the tournament ?

I think that if you don't have specific reads on your opponents it's a call.

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He goes 4bet-push with 50bb effective stack. His range must be AK+,QQ+. You must fold here.

WiredKs

WiredKs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GTO says one thing, I say after 2 raises you're either a small dog vs. an under pair or a huge dog vs. AA or KK. Sure, that may be the nits way to look at it, but ask yourself, from an exploitive point of view, if you call "am I exploiting their mistake, or are they exploiting mine?".

T

tmfnsanders

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$10 mtt or below and I am fistpump getting this in- we raised utg in an mtt where most people are not positionally aware enough to understand the strength this shows. A 20bb reshove stack reshoves, and SB isolates. I think ranges are way wider here than most people are thinking. I put CO on something like 77+, ATs+ and almost any two broadways. I think SB is gonna have something like 99+, AJs+, AQos+, KQ- and in my opinion we can discount the only hands we are worried about because AA, and KK will flat here a lot of the time to induce us to jam. we only need to beat SB to profit so I'll happily flip vs his range with a good chance to scoop the main pot as well.

$11 and up mtt- I prob still play it the same but not so exciting about it

V

vwpokernut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd probably call and then complain it's rigged if I lose

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If your comfortable with plenty of blinds behind and your winning without doing huge flips.. then stick to what is working for you and avoid the gamble. After all it's not a made hand it just looks pretty, Need more info about game and the enemy players to know if i would call or fold there, but i would prob call playing for the win.

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is an awful position to be in, but I think it is a fold unless you are playing maniacs. AKs is a great hand heads up, but loses a lot of value 3 way. It's behind any pair, and when you go three way, against a decent range, that means your equity is ~33%. Part of that is going to include the rare split, so you are three-way with less than 1/3 of a chance to win all the chips, but 2/3 chance to get knocked out even though you have a good stack size. I hate this, but I think a fold would be better even though you have a really good hand.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The context that is missing is the key to the solution of this problem. It ever so heavily depends on the part of the tournament, possible pay jumps, and of course something that is self-evident, the type of opponents and their style of play so far. But solely from this info, it is a 50:50 decision if you ask me.

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As stated by people above a lot depends on different time of tourney etc think you are flipping or a dog with this action at first glance without knowing anything about the players. Cut off could have 8s through Queens ,AK ,AQ can't see KK plus jamming there as think your scaring off people with your premium hands SB however should have a much narrower range.

B

blackburn44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unless your opponents are very loose, it is good to fold. againist two tight players your winning rate probably will be less than 3 to 1 in long term.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a very difficult situation, but I think you did well, because 30 big blends for such a game are not a lot and I would call that hand. It's a coin flip because AK pre-flop knows that it's a very awkward hand sometimes as it is now. You should not despair, you were not lucky, but I think you played well, happily below, all the best!

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I apologize for being rude, but you do not notice anything around, except for two cards lying on the ped. Why do I think so? Yes, because you do not say anything about the tournament or about the two villains taking part in the action. You do not even say what they had on hand. In this situation, after two overbetts, I would advise to fold. AK is a pretty strong hand, but completely helpless against any pair on the river. Please be more attentive to who does what around.

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the time I prefer the option to float up the leaderboard as someone is about to take a big hit. You only raised 900 under the gun, the small stack makes a desperate move at some blinds, the SB senses it and raises over him, my AK feels weak I cut the small loss and let them at eachother.

Save the chips for a better battle.

Mmurilove

Mmurilove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AKs is a very strong hand, but when two opponents go all-in being you opened UTG, and one of them has more chips than you, I believe I would fold since at best you would be in a coin flip , unless the SB is very aggressive and you have already seen him do it with worse hands.

Z

zuker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in vacuum its easy fold. you have about 33% pot odds.

equity win tie
Hand 0: 28.665% 20.82% 07.84% { AsKs }
Hand 1: 30.282% 27.84% 02.45% { 88+, ATs+, KQs, AQo+ }
Hand 2: 41.054% 34.32% 06.73% { JJ+, AKs, AKo }

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You raise almost 2 BBs, villain 1 raise all in (19.4 BBs) and villain 2 raise to 50.7 BBs. I think that villain 1 has a good hand probably a high pair, maybe AJs or AQo and villain 2 has a premium hand because he made all in and could play agains 2 players, so I imagine that he made that with QQ+ AKs.

I think that is a fold, you have 29 BBs so wait another opportunity.

GiGiCat

GiGiCat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With only knowing information provided this is my break down of the hand using default players....like I just sat down at the table and didn't know anything about them......

Hero raises under the gun with about 10% equity in the pot with speculative pocket cards.

As AK does well in multi-way pots and heads up, hero's play was good.

Yes A/K suited is a speculative hand like any other suited connector.

It folds to the cut off, now Hero is feeling better about his/her play as Hero's equity has almost tripled and is now at about 28%

When the Cut off shoves however, Hero's Equity drops to 23%....5% in poker is lots! But when the button folds we gain that all back so....go team Hero!

When the SB now decides to shove, he just polarized his range to Aces, Kings, Maybe....maybe Queens, or A/K suited and drops Hero's equity down to 24%.

Against a larger field I would like the equity but against a couple players I do not.

3 to 1 against Hero win

pot odds:

900+7720+11785 (effective stack)+blinds?=20405

so we have 1:1.7 pot odds or 37%

Since our equity is not greater than our Pot odds we must fold our beautiful loser.

Have a great day, hope it was helpful

GiGiCat:)

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A cold 4bet shove is a situation where if I have no reads on my opponent I'm folding. Online that's a tough laydown because occasionally you some donk shoving low pockets. Here there's already a guy all in so you'll be able to see his holdings and gauge what to do in the future against villain. You should be viewing it as you're probably facing JJ+ and AK. Lets look at combos, 12 combos of JJ n QQ, 6 of KK n AA and 9 of AK. 33% of the combos you're chopping with, 46% You're racing against and 21% You're crushed. This should be folded.