AA nlhe hu 6.25 buy in

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok first off i have no idea how to post hands from full tilt so i will have to do best i can typing it out.

Ok so i had this other player down to like 500 and blinds were about 50-100 im pretty sure. so i get AA and he has been pushing all in every hand last 2 or 3 hands. so i just call it and he checks behind me.

Flop comes A 5 2 rainbow. i check knowing that he will try to steal the pot. so he pushes all in with 4 5s. anybody guess the turn. yup 3 on the turn and i lost.

Well yea he was up to like 1100 after that hand so next hand blinds went up and i get A8 so i push all in and he calls me with AJ....sigh.

I'm a good heads up player but when you get unlucky like that i guess you just can't do anything about it.

what do you guys think about this hand? i think i played it right. there was no flush draw or anything like that on flop only the str8 i was worried about and of course. I can see why he pushed all in with mid pair. I didnt raise pre flop so he didnt put me on A. well w/e i guess.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's AA, and you have top set HU. In your situation with the blinds at the size they are, there's absolutely no time ever that you should fold that hand. And don't post results, please.

Regarding getting HHs off of FT:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK-3a2e5JTw[/media]

Ctrl+A to select all text
Ctrl+C to copy selected text
Ctrl+V to paste selected text

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that was my problem...i knew that you had to get it somehow from hand history. so i would go there select all text and right click on it think copy will come up and it never did and i didnt know you could just drag it or do the ctrl c and ctrl v thing. thanks a lot chucks. and one more question what do u mean dont post results please?

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
T

TimothyVdp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
you just can't possibly fold that ever, even if there's a straight on the table, a set of aces is unfoldable ;)
this is what they call a bad beat i guess, it happens but in the long run, you'll turn out just fine :)