Hold'em
Game Format
No Limit
Table Format
MTT
Buy-in
Currency
$
One of the most important elements in good poker strategy is value bluffing. Value bluffing mean, you have a hand, thats quite good and will often be the best hand. But you play it so fast, that you force your opponents to always have a better hand, when they give you action. All these hands are from 7,5$ MTTs on pokerstars. The two first are from the same "Deep Stack" game and the last from from a 6-max hyperturbo played during the same session. Watch and learn :)

mariussica88

mariussica88

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Did you win this tournament? You where on fire and your opponents played very aggressive against you and at the worst possible time for them. GG (y)

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did you win this tournament? You where on fire and your opponents played very aggressive against you and at the worst possible time for them. GG (y)
It was two different tournaments, and unfortunately I did not cash in either of them despite building big stacks early on. In the hyperturbo I went out near the bubble with AQ vs. AK on dry A high board and sub 30 BB stack. I guess, I could have folded top pair second kicker to his turn bet, but I am not playing MTTs just to min-cash. Dont remember how it happened in the other one, but I lost some big pots, and then I was out :)

PINOY

PINOY

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice hands, it's always nice when opponents give action.;)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of the most important elements in good poker strategy is value bluffing. Value bluffing mean, you have a hand, thats quite good and will often be the best hand. But you play it so fast, that you force your opponents to always have a better hand, when they give you action. All these hands are from 7,5$ MTTs on PokerStars. The two first are from the same "Deep Stack" game and the last from from a 6-max hyperturbo played during the same session. Watch and learn :)

The first and third hand were gifts. I love it when I can switch my TOP card to a full stack on Deep because someone pushes all-in.
Nice hands! (y)
I hope you managed to win the tournament! 🧐