C

crazycitizen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What an interesting spot.
I can see myself raising to about 18BBs, looking to isolate Villain 4 and folding if Villain 3 re-jams.
I think raising any less will end in disaster as you don't want Villain 4 to just call you - giving Villain 5 great odds to call with a wide range, Being 3 ways OOP with JJ can be a nightmare :p
I'd also think about being tricky with a raise to 12BBs, so Villain 3 might call, Villain 4 should shove, giving you the opportunity to re-jam and milking some extra blinds from Villain 3.
Or if the tournament was in a preservation of chips stage (near bubble or payjumps) I may just call and not be playing many postflop scenarios unless a particularly favourable flop comes.
Or if I was tired I'd just jam the jacks and be like whatever :p

vsawake01

vsawake01

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What an interesting spot.
I can see myself raising to about 18BBs, looking to isolate Villain 4 and folding if Villain 3 re-jams.
I think raising any less will end in disaster as you don't want Villain 4 to just call you - giving Villain 5 great odds to call with a wide range, Being 3 ways OOP with JJ can be a nightmare :p
Why 18BB? That's not a lot?

C

crazycitizen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why 18BB? That's not a lot?

I think 18BB gives room to fold vs effective 72bb shove. Much more than 18BB and you will be priced in vs a stronger range from Villain 3's limp-jam. That's just my thoughts anyway
And a smaller raise could price in 3 opponents to call. I for one do not want to play JJ 4-ways OOP ^^

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When we are OOP we want to size up generally - my normal sizing vs one villan here would be 3.5-4x so the sizing would be 7bb-8bb -- with the limper behind you just add on another 1x or so to the high end - so i voted 5.5x with two limpers. My sizing here would generally be 11bb-12bb. Easy spot.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When we are OOP we want to size up generally - my normal sizing vs one villan here would be 3.5-4x so the sizing would be 7bb-8bb -- with the limper behind you just add on another 1x or so to the high end - so i voted 5.5x with two limpers. My sizing here would generally be 11bb-12bb. Easy spot.

Could not say its much better than this. With 70BB effective we are way to deep to jam, but we still want to make a substantial 3-bet to make it expensive for someone to take position on us. What will usually happen here, if we go to 11-12BB, is that everyone folds, or we get it in against Villain 4 and play a "flip" for his 22BB. Both of these outcomes are totally fine.