$5 NLHE MTT Turbo Rebuy: $5 NLHE MTT Turbo Rebuy:

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello this hand I was playing in brazil poker live few should know this room ...
But then we go to the mao: I was in mp2 with AKo I raised 4x only a player paid me a flop A 5 8 all of the sword he from the small made a weak raise 10% of the pot I went all in vilao call A3 turn 3 river 3 ... How should I play this hand?

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello this hand I was playing in Brazil poker live few should know this room ...
But then we go to the mao: I was in mp2 with AKo I raised 4x only a player paid me a flop A 5 8 all of the sword he from the small made a weak raise 10% of the pot I went all in vilao call A3 turn 3 river 3 ... How should I play this hand?

We are missing a MASSIVE amount of information. What are you playing? Cash, tournament, sit and go? how many players? Full ring, six max, heads up? what are the stack sizes? If cash are you properly rolled? if tournament how far until ITM? In any case how many big blinds do you have? We need some information on the villain. How have they been playing do you have any stats on them? Any live reads? All this information will help, but I will attempt to help without this information.

You were in middle position with AK you raised 4 times the big blind which if a tournament is WAY too high should be closer to 2.1x or 2.2x. You get a flat from the small blind. I don't know the blinds so figuring out an exact bet will be hard, but you say villain donk bet 10% of the pot (whatever that is) and you shove.. Again I NEED to know stack sizes to know if shoving here is the best move if you were deep stacked then shoving is a terrible move. If short stacked shoving is fine. The turn and the river coming 3,3 is irrelevant. It sucks... but it doesn't matter our goal is to get the money in ahead if this is accomplished then you should consider that a win.

Please give me the missing information so we can better analyze this hand. Thank you.

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey friend,

you will get better quality responses if you include stack sizes.

that being said, unless we are very short stacked I'm not going all in on this flop. if he leads only 10% of the pot I'll treat it like he didn't even bet and just bet my normal sizing (or just flat which is like a check if I would have checked back the flop).

if I have :ad4::kc4: with no spades on a :as4::5s4::8s4: flop I'm going to raise him to about 75% of the pot (unless that's like half my stack or more, then I'll just go all in)

this is why stack sizes matter so much

;)

TenJack

TenJack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sounds like you just took a beat. I would have to know what suit your king was to justify jamming this unless you were really short. Even if it was the Ks just jamming TPTK seems spewey (unless you are short as noted.) Honestly the guy most have either been really bad or really short stacked to gii with TP 3-kicker.

Keep in mind that poker is a game ruled by information. There is no defined, best way to play TPTK. Yeah, some are certainly better than others, but there is no "bet 1/2 pot + 1/5 for each villain" rule. Anybody who claims to be able to do it right, every time, with no info, is pulling your leg. SO much depends not on the cards you have, but rather how villain thinks and how HE will play certain hands, what he thinks you have, etc.

Last edited:
I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks

We are missing a MASSIVE amount of information. What are you playing? Cash, tournament, sit and go? how many players? Full ring, six max, heads up? what are the stack sizes? If cash are you properly rolled? if tournament how far until ITM? In any case how many big blinds do you have? We need some information on the villain. How have they been playing do you have any stats on them? Any live reads? All this information will help, but I will attempt to help without this information.

You were in middle position with AK you raised 4 times the big blind which if a tournament is WAY too high should be closer to 2.1x or 2.2x. You get a flat from the small blind. I don't know the blinds so figuring out an exact bet will be hard, but you say villain donk bet 10% of the pot (whatever that is) and you shove.. Again I NEED to know stack sizes to know if shoving here is the best move if you were deep stacked then shoving is a terrible move. If short stacked shoving is fine. The turn and the river coming 3,3 is irrelevant. It sucks... but it doesn't matter our goal is to get the money in ahead if this is accomplished then you should consider that a win.

Please give me the missing information so we can better analyze this hand. Thank you.
Hello ! thanks for listening ; I'm sorry the delay is that I'm having technical problems and I only have the cell phone at the moment to do everything ... as soon as I can visualize my hostile hands in a better way I will post my hands in more detail. Coming back ... I'll try to remember, and it's not very difficult hehehe. I was mp2 the village was in the sb I made a very high raise for knowing that the opponent is weak and looser he paid opened the 85 of spades if I am not mistaken. and I had posted something wrong I was going to play check fold I changed my mind ... I decided to make a small bet to block .... (as I was seeing s hand by prints that I had taken I commented the hand in a disorganized way) I made 60% of the pot and he came back allin. (The pot already had 5 k in chips or so and I 5k back.) I thought well ... the village was loose aggressive, so I thought if he had a flush he would try to extract it. so I paid it shows A3 TURN 3 RIVER 3. But I think I made the right move because I was winning was pure luck of the village and I also think that several hands so I gave up winning ...