$5.5 NLHE MTT Deep Stacked: Hero facing bet from SB on flop (early stage)

A

Ambur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MTT 10 minutes levels t15/t30 no ante! Starting stack t100BB

No information about villains early stage.
CO hero t101 BB
BU t80 BB
SB t127 BB
BB t99 BB
UTG t110 BB
MP t100 BB

PREFLOP:

UTG fold
MP fold
CO hero looking 10d; 10s decide to make t3BB to go
BU folds
SB calls
BB fold

FLOP: 5d, Kd, Qh

SB bet t3.5BB

Hero?

A

Ambur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats enough u do not give me any reply , so further on u wont get any hands from me and that is it

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to fold. Anything called is lost money. 2 over cards, flush and straight draws.

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad flop. I would be checking the rest of the way usually on a flop like that with 1010. I usually don't raise big with hands like 1010 and JJ. I usually try to see a flop first because a third of the time an over card or over cards will come.

MrGrace

MrGrace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the flop shows over cards and you don't have a set let it go.

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Id call one street and see if I improve. You got options here, Ace on turn BET if checked too, always a chance you hit ten, and also got backdoors plus this might get checked down once you call a street. or get a little snazzy and raise villan here to 9bb/fold and maybe that buys the river.

You are deep here so play a little poker. you have options, going from 100bb to 90bb at this level is no big deal . IM NOT SAYING GET STACKED HERE,

bstyles85

bstyles85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If SB lead this flop, I'm giving my opponent enough credit for at least a Queen or a King in this situation. He's not going to bet with worst. What do you really beat here? A flush or straight draw and that's it. Just fold and wait for a better situation to come around.