$33 NLHE MTT: ITM in big 33, hand v supernova

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@pasc, i realy didnt give him credit for expecting me to call off A high here, i kind of thought he expects me to only continue on turns with good equity so can, call and fold to a turn barrel, check it back and vbet or call some rivers.(assuming villain has 66/55) if you divide my range into like 77+ which never folds and all unpaired overcards, he is crushed and has no fold equity v 77+ which will all continue on the turn, and has 75% equity and a ton of fold equity on the flop v the rest. So if i were him id call flop and fold turn pretty comfortably. Also everytime BB overcalls you can be done with the hand.

again dunno if thats horrible

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
flatting all pairs on that board?

its really situational but there arent basically any good turns for our hand, his perceived range is relatively strong. He can fire here and fire basically any overcard turn which will make us fold, thats why I just dont play small pairs in general in single raised pots as theyre useless unless you flop a set. Which is why I said about pre if there is any fish that will flat along.

only really awful card for our hand is an A tho isnt it? and to a lesser extent a K, Q-2 arent really scare cards are they?

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyway he jammed 66 and i obv snapped and he faded, think you are right that i should be bet/folding here. Turns out villain was on monkey tilt as he proceeded to float and jam every board 40bb deep, He busted in about 5 hands

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands