pokerstars - Hold'em Tournament - $25/50 Blinds - 5 Players
Hand Converter by Pokerhand.org

AreOut (SB): $9,950
daaaaaaan (BB): $4,965
RealAndyBeal (UTG): $5,520
Be@trixKiddo (CO): $4,850
NutsErryTime (BTN): $4,715

Pre-flop:
RealAndyBeal raises to $110, Be@trixKiddo raises to $300, (3 folds), RealAndyBeal calls $190

Flop: ($675) 3:spade: A:club: Q:spade: (2 Players)
RealAndyBeal checks, Be@trixKiddo bets $344, RealAndyBeal calls $344

Turn: ($1,363) Q:heart: (2 Players)
RealAndyBeal checks, Be@trixKiddo checks

River: ($1,363) 4:club: (2 Players)
RealAndyBeal bets $841, Be@trixKiddo calls $841
RealAndyBeal Showed K:club: T:club:
Be@trixKiddo Showed T:spade: A:heart:
Be@trixKiddo wins $3,045 with two pair, Aces and Queens

Thoughts on the bluff at the end here? He is betting $841 into $1363 giving worst than 3:1 odds to his opponent, I get that, but what range does he have to have his opponent on to think he is so weak that he cannot call light here?

Abedin120

Abedin120

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion RealAndyBeal made a mistake, because he made raise small than the pot, so it was very obviously to Be@trixKiddo call with Ace, if RealAndyBeal wanted to make bluff he had to raised two or three thousand or maybe go all in, or if he don't wanted to make big raise, it's better to go check, because it was obviously that he will loose that money.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In my opinion RealAndyBeal made a mistake, because he made raise small than the pot, so it was very obviously to Be@trixKiddo call with Ace, if RealAndyBeal wanted to make bluff he had to raised two or three thousand or maybe go all in, or if he don't wanted to make big raise, it's better to go check, because it was obviously that he will loose that money.
This ^ is freak'n ridiculous! I think I'm *loosing my mind!

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do we have implied odds to call this pre? Normally I would snap fold here to the 3-bet but as I analyze the hand deeper I see that we are ~100 BB effective so perhaps this is a leak in my game.
Personally there are just way too many hands that have me dominated and it seems to easy to get in trouble with a call pre here.

Thoughts?

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad bluff. Barring specific read that villain 3-bets light and or cbets JJ- on this flop, there's no way he's folding an Ace and KK could find a hero call. All draws missed so if you want to rep something that beats an Ace, bomb turn/bomb river.

youregoodmate

youregoodmate

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

lose*