$3.50 NLHE HU Tourney: hyper turbo line, readless.

B

BlueNowhere

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pre plays itself really, raise/call AI. no C-bet fine? Anyone prefer a turn shove to my line? I called turn without really thinking then donked AI because he was going to check back all his non spade and low flush hands but would probably call a shove form me. Hand just felt like a mess from flop to river.

pokerstars No-Limit Hold'em, 3.5 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (2 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t500)
Hero (BB) (t500)

Hero's M: 16.67

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q
spade.gif
, K
club.gif

SB bets t40, Hero raises to t105, SB calls t65

Flop: (t210) 10
spade.gif
, 6
spade.gif
, 3
spade.gif
(2 players)
Hero checks, SB bets t60, Hero calls t60

Turn: (t330) 8
spade.gif
(2 players)
Hero checks, SB bets t120, Hero calls t120

River: (t570) 5
club.gif
(2 players)
Hero bets t215 (All-In)

Total pot: t570

Results in white:

Sb is moron and turned up with K8o (no spades), no idea what he was thinking.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont understand the lack of cbet, since i would be cbetting this in a 3bet pot. Given no cbet, id probably get it in on the turn i guess

B

BlueNowhere

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea wtf at not c-betting, looking at it now I have no idea what possesed me.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im not really an expert on these but i would be cbetting 100% of my range on this board, check/calling is such an odd line given the 3bet pre. if you wanted to play it passively post flop 3betting pre is a bad idea as you just narrow his range and know longer induce anything. But i doubt thats really optimal in hypers

B

BlueNowhere

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea I should be betting this, I can only think I mis-read the board/hand or something because checking is just horrible.

dwbrown7680

dwbrown7680

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Should be b/c'ing this on the flop. You should def get it in on the turn if you didn't on the flop. Given the way these things play you had enough equity to safely get it in on the flop. So with the check otf you should have c/r'd ai.