$3.5 NLHE MTT: $3,5 NLHE MTT: Turning a boat in a limped pot

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
5 limps lol - strong field - looks like BetOnline even though I know your not playing that site.

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The cool thing about doing that 1st hand is that you are well set to make the money. One more good hand, and that should do it.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
5 limps lol - strong field - looks like BetOnline even though I know your not playing that site.

LOL yeah. As the symbol in the top left corner of the replayer show, the hand is from pokerstars. You know the site, where there are no recreational players left, and everyone is a GTO wizard. Thats why we see 5 limps in the first hand of an 18 man SnG :D

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL yeah. As the symbol in the top left corner of the replayer show, the hand is from PokerStars. You know the site, where there are no recreational players left, and everyone is a GTO wizard. Thats why we see 5 limps in the first hand of an 18 man SnG :D

Ah - thanks for pointing out the symbol FD - I never noticed that before.

And your comment is of course - so perfect - lol.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 Poker also have many SnG wizards. Here we see an expertly crafted 6BB open raise in a 5$ 9-man making sure, he only got action, when he was behind :)

CardsChat Poker Hands Converter

I put notes on players who open an absurd amount with certain hands. It has come in quite handy to play against them. Not just folding either - post flop, they really change their speed/attitude when their A/K whiffs, or their pocket 99s are 3rd best pair on the flop. LOL priceless information some players give us.