Game Format
No Limit
Table Format
MTT
Buy-in
Currency
$
GG masters daily 25$, We are 82/512 306 places paid

UTG 40bb, UTG 2 14,4 bb, LJ 87bb, Hi 7,2bb, Co 48bb, Bu 22bb, hero sb 47bb, BB 9bb,

Pre flop
UTG 2 raises 2bb, Co 3 bets 5bb, hero???

We got many options folding, calling, 4 betting, 4 betting all in, every one gots advantages and disadvantages.

Folding, seems weak, but it is bubble, we will find probably other better spots, even stack are shallow we got skill advantage over opponents (I hope it's true =D), Co doesn't do it probably with bluffs, event Ajo or KQs is doubtful, so we are not significant favourite we probably flipping.

Calling is vulnarable, we are oop, in blotted pot, UTG 2 can easy squeeze, also Co can do it after squezing UTG 2, making our decision even more difficult, plus is co can have dominated range AQ for example

4 betting looks very strong, I think we got much fold equity, but After re shove of CO, what next,?

4 betting all in, we risk our tournament life, but also we put villain's in risk, we don't have difficult decisions on flop.

No reads on opponent, definitively not maniacs.

A

Arnakk2424

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What hand do you have ?
Its not the bubble yet. You are still playing for chip ev
What the GG stats u have on utg and co ?
I will not ever call here its fold or 4bet
Again what hand do you have

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CO stats are important here, their 3 bet % will go a long way in determining how wide they are. Also I would think CO would see the stack size of UTG2 and if they are 3 betting here then they would almost certainly be planning to call a jam from UTG2. With that I think you have little fold equity with any 4 bet sizing other than getting it in. If you wanted fold equity with a 4 bet without going in then I believe your sizing would need to be at least in 17 BB range which is over 1/3rd of your stack. So imo this is a call or jam spot. Im not in love with jamming here unless CO has a large 3 bet %. Calling does have its own issues since yes we will be out of position but we also still have UTG2 to act after us and they could jam over both of us here. We at that point are priced in to call (assuming CO just calls) but then we are playing a really large pot out of position. I dont like folding AK here either so in reality I am not in love with any option we have but we always have to strive to choose the best one. I hate 4 betting to an amount not all in, I dont like folding, I dont like jamming, and calling seems like the least worst option to me especially since it is a small 3 bet in size made by CO. Still drawbacks to it but seems like it has the least baggage associated with it imo. Interested in what others say here as I have made many mistakes in these types of spots where I am in the blinds with this type of hand facing this type of action.

R

Rajten

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got Ako, he got something like 8% 3 bet I pushed all in and he tanked called with qq

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As 300HPGOD says, you stack size is very akward for 4-betting. If you were shallower like 30-35BB, then 4-bet jamming is the obvious choise, and if you were deeper like 70BB you could 4-bet to a non all-in size and then fold to a 5-bet. But with this exact stack size I think, its better to just call the 3-bet and hope, UTG+2 does not come back over the top. And if it goes jam from UTG+2, overjam from CO, then we just fold and still have 42BB left. If does feel very weak-tight to fold AK preflop, but this is a sitaution, where ICM play a significant role, and getting it in here against a pocket pair, even when its not AA or KK, is a decidedly bad outcome for you.

IADaveMark

IADaveMark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I'm with Diver. Because of the stack size, this isn't re-shove territory and, as a result, 4-betting most of your stack is off too. Call it, see a flop and be prepared to eject if it doesn't hit.